Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

closed - Phone/Internet Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / closed (16717 Views)

Always Trust NOOBODY For Your Aliexpess Orders / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
MZrapper:

How is he acting like a girl?

He shouldn't explain himself and watch an ill mannered scammer run with his hard earned money?
How many people has he Scammed?

He has been fulfilling orders for hundreds of Customers on Nairaland..

You can't call people Scammers without any proof..

That a deal doesn't go the way you want it,doe not give you or anyone a right to call him a Scammer..

2 Likes

Re: closed by omobacyprus(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Op if you have the money now just give the guy. Since the refunds is 100% sure you'll definitely get your money back let's have human compassion

2 Likes

Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mkmoney:
Naso pesin 4 take enta one chance cry
And you didn't see the tens of people professing on his behalf? angry
Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
omobacyprus:
Op if you have the money now just give the guy. Since the refunds is 100% sure you'll definitely get your money back let's have human compassion
And what happens if the item later reach the Customer and he decides to pocket both the money and the item? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by nani667: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And what happens if the item later reach the Customer and he decides to pocket both the money and the item? shocked

That is the sellers problem... He never told the buyer that he would have to wait for 60 days for a refund, two to three weeks was what the buyer was told... We all understand that Aliexpress has these issues from time to time, but that Is not the issue here, the issue on ground is the buyer was never made aware of it, he said two to three weeks, so ultimately if that time has elapsed the seller should not delay in refunding his money if he asks for a refund... Issa simple Something

So far instead of people trying to seeing things from the buyer's perspective, which is usually the goal of these kinds of threads, instead battalions of Supporters Club just decided to intimidate and bully the Buyer into Submission

5 Likes

Re: closed by Mkmoney(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And you didn't see the tens of people professing on his behalf? angry
Supporters club abeg free me ...you can also refund the young man on his behalf not my problem

3 Likes

Re: closed by drjprince: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mkmoney:

Supporters club abeg free me ...you can also refund the young man on his behalf not my problem
how is he a supporter

Kparuwell joor

1 Like

Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mkmoney:

Others have been refunded and he will have his refund in due time..

What happens when he gets his refund ahead of time and also gets the item he ordered
delivered?

Who pays the Seller?

Abi you no dey think of that one?

3 Likes

Re: closed by weyreypey: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
DarkJeddi:
my father cried me a river.. undecided
Noted cheesy
Re: closed by DarkJeddi(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
nani667:

That is the sellers problem... He never told the buyer that he would have to wait for 60 days for a refund, two to three weeks was what the buyer was told... We all understand that Aliexpress has these issues from time to time, but that Is not the issue here, the issue on ground is the buyer was never made aware of it, he said two to three weeks, so ultimately if that time has elapsed the seller should not delay in refunding his money if he asks for a refund... Issa simple Something

So far instead of people trying to seeing things from the buyer's perspective, which is usually the goal of these kinds of threads, instead battalions of Supporters Club just decided to intimidate and bully the Buyer into Submission
Nobody is trying to bully him into submission..

SH1T happens and sometimes you have to man up and roll with it..

If he wasn't aware which wasn't ideal,by the way..

He was made aware and was apologized to by the Seller..

It is a matter of choice how he decides to react,

He was one among many orders and you don't see the others throwing a fit..
Re: closed by Jung(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
nani667:

All this one is Okoto meow skrrr..

No merchant will lose money on behalf of a one-time client.

Even you with the plenty girama you put here.

1 Like

Re: closed by edoairways: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Uniquewise:

I always knew this day would come for that nasty human called "Noobody"
Bought a Redmi phone from him the first time early this year, no issues. By the time I wanted 2 more, having paid him, he started acting funny...became so rude, so abusive, always shouting on the phone. I couldn't understand how a so-called known seller on Nairaland phone section could be so lacking in manners and wisdom, called me all sorts of names over nothing. When I had time to reflect over the whole incidence, I realised it was just simple misunderstanding from both of us. Rather than for Noobody to maturely listen to me, he was just pouring out his misplaced anger on me; at a point even called me a scammer! I had to bear all his insults, cos I just wanted to recover the phone or my money by all means.
Eventually, he delivered the phones ( of course without the accessories he had earlier promised to give). The guy can lie! Kept changing his words and at the same time accusing me of what he was clearly guilty of.

I jejely collected the phones, grateful to God that I did not lose my money at the end (@150k). All through, Noobody never showed any remorse for his extremely poor customer service. Would block me, then unblock for a while. I just vowed never to have anything to do with him again.

I'm glad someone's calling him out now and hope he gets what's coming to him.

P.S. By the way, I won't be surprised if he comes charging at my post like a bull, insulting his generation, not me...it is totally expected of someone like that who shows by his attitude that he totally lacks manners and common sense undecided

Why is it difficult to transact business with Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: closed by edoairways: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mustiboy:

In as much as Nobody's communication rate and response time isn't the greatest, one thing he'd never do is scam you. He has a solid, reputable name already. So whats the point in soiling that name?
I've had countless phone deals with nobody— about 15, If I guessesy well.
There were times when he would get on your nerves for the way he communicated, but I want to believe that's a flaw he can get over with.

That said, be rest assured that you'd get your money back after the 60 days as promised. There's no point coming here to rubbish his name. It's actually a very stupid thing to do .

As you can see, there are several people who vouched for him already on this thread. So keep calm
The bolded is important because it portrays the attitude of many Nigerian business men. Yes he might not scam him but his attitude would scare people if the allegations are true

2 Likes

Re: closed by Typhoonsbane: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
If it's nobody involved I'm 1000% sure you'll get your money back,lose the paranoia.
Re: closed by Typhoonsbane: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
xtivin2:

See forget communication, some customers can be very unreasonable no matter how professional you try to be with them, they tag you a scammer ones things don't go smoothly and whatever you try to tell them seems to be lies.

Exactly,this op sound like one of those customers, noobody is not running a physical shop,things like this are bound to happen.patience is the key.
Re: closed by Lexusgs430: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
edoairways:

Why is it difficult to transact business with Nigerians?

You think Westerners don't scam too...... Think again......
Re: closed by edoairways: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You think Westerners don't scam too...... Think again......
This goes beyond scam but attitude towards customers

2 Likes

Re: closed by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
edoairways:

This goes beyond scam but attitude towards customers

Westerners also have their fair share of bad customer service delivery.........
Re: closed by Typhoonsbane: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Uniquewise:

You must actually believe that everyone on Nairaland is so jobless to be seeking people's sympathy by coming on here to narrate some sob stories. Only reason I did the above post is to make sure others know of your bad manners and very poor customer service, especially once you've gotten their money. If you like change, if you like continue in your ways, that's your problem. However, it's a matter of time that you will come to understand that life is very different from the way we sometimes view it.
Your life, your bad manners, your business

And this is my last post to you.
You're on your own on that, I know countless people that had transactions with the guy and no one has complained till now.
Re: closed by edoairways: 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Westerners also have their fair share of bad customer service delivery.........
Ours is worse.

1 Like

Re: closed by Lexusgs430: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
edoairways:

Ours is worse.

Very subjective.......

2 Likes

Re: closed by eby001(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2019
Guys,
Shit happen, in my line of business, I always require my patients to pay before service. I have one now, acting up, even his treatment is just half way not completed but hasn't pay a dime due to transfer problem during Xmas Eve, promise to send it before the end of the day but till no shishi. I already count the 40k a loss. This same country, patients eloped from hospital because of bills. So those incoming ones will never enjoy that freewill again.

In short, it a hard situation, I can't imagine being in noobody's shoe right. Also, the buyer is right to call for his money and noobody must not lose on 2 front. I know how people start acting up because of money.
Re: closed by PotatoSalad(m): 1:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Had to wait for awhile before dropping my own opinion on the matter.

Patience is a virtue that not everyone has.
Ordered a phone and other items via Noobody same period, and it was supposed to land within 7 days, (although Noobody told me that it might take more days cos of the festive season's tight logistics).

It took a month, but I was in frequent communication with Noobody. I'd check in from time to time to know wassup. Dude kept apologizing for the delay and even tried to give other options.

Just received my phone plus a freebie, remaining items on the way. If they get lost in transit or something else happens, we'll follow due process like adults.

See ehn, before calling out any seller here for poor customer satisfaction, ask yourself how you treated him/her. Most of these keyboard warriors ranting up and down here treat nairaland sellers like shít, but will still want to patronize them again, and again cos they have juicy deals all the time.

Noobody wasn't the only seller I ordered items through. I did eBay and Amazon too and the different sellers are yet to deliver even though it's passed the usual stipulated time of two weeks.

For Noobody, no seller is perfect, but improve on your communication skills with your customers. Most times, panic and impatience are as a result of one-way communication with a seller. Update them regularly instead of keeping mum and waiting for last minute update which causes panic esp in OP situation.

Ending this with "if you don't have patience, just avoid nairaland sellers"
Enter Pointek, 3C Hub, Slot, fine brothers etc where you'll shout at them for delaying you and they'll toss you out like toilet paper

I rate Noobody 7.5/10 smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by Mustack: 2:10am On Dec 28, 2019
weyreypey:

You're not a scammer, never called you one, leave the matter.

Can u imagine
Re: closed by jboixxx: 3:20am On Dec 28, 2019
DarkJeddi:
How many people has he Scammed?

He has been fulfilling orders for hundreds of Customers on Nairaland..

You can't call people Scammers without any proof..

That a deal doesn't go the way you want it,doe not give you or anyone a right to call him a Scammer..
Na dem type social media bill de for na. People just de post for posting sake. Bull crap
Re: closed by drjprince: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Mustack:

Can u imagine
he is taking defence

Re: closed by GrandMufti: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2019
eby001:
Guys,
Shit happen, in my line of business, I always require my patients to pay before service. I have one now, acting up, even his treatment is just half way not completed but hasn't pay a dime due to transfer problem during Xmas Eve, promise to send it before the end of the day but till no shishi. I already count the 40k a loss. This same country, patients eloped from hospital because of bills. So those incoming ones will never enjoy that freewill again.

In short, it a hard situation, I can't imagine being in noobody's shoe right. Also, the buyer is right to call for his money and noobody must not lose on 2 front. I know how people start acting up because of money.

The party is over

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

CHEAPEST AIRTEL Data@ 100MB=N100 200MB=N200 1G=N600, 2G=N1100 (Easy Payment) / UPDATE!! Blackberry phones, iphones, samsung, Htc, Nokia lumia, xperia available / Blackberry Repligo Pdf Reader Product And Activation Key For 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.