Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,425,546 members, 5,444,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 February 2020 at 12:23 PM

How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. - Phone/Internet Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. (10289 Views)

Always Trust NOOBODY For Your Aliexpess Orders / Lady destroys iPhone 7+ because her boyfriend refused to buy her iPhone XS Max. / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by jboixxx: 5:20am On Jan 22
Finally, an end has been seeth!
Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by Eberejesus111(m): 7:22am On Jan 22
noobody:
As promised,all glory to God,
He has been refunded back in full!!
Cheers fam smiley
Yes Nairalanders, I saw the alert this morning. Thanks for everything.
Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by careertalks: 11:11am On Jan 22
After everything , it took “Azeez Olatunji (NOOBODY) with phone number 070510549 seventy days (70) to refund my friend for the phone he paid him. He paid him on November 12 , 2019 and was refunded on January 22 , 2020... . ThankGod everything has ended. Thanks to everyone that helped in one way or another to make sure that we were refunded. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by weyreypey: 8:30pm On Jan 22
careertalks:
After everything , it took “Azeez Olatunji (NOOBODY) with phone number 070510549 seventy days (70) to refund my friend for the phone he paid him. He paid him on November 12 , 2019 and was refunded on January 22 , 2020... . ThankGod everything has ended. Thanks to everyone that helped in one way or another to make sure that we were refunded. God bless you all.
All is well that ends well. The only problem was that you weren't put through the nitty-gritty of refunds on AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by Lexusgs430: 10:49am On Jan 23
Nairaland's cabals are never wrong........... wink

3 Likes

Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by Ogbemuo: 8:21am On Jan 24
Just received my phone yesterday courtesy noobody

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by Olubidex: 5:58pm On Jan 24
What is next for this thread?
Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by fibonacci2526: 7:13pm On Jan 24
To close it lokun.
Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by Jung: 7:26pm On Feb 07
careertalks:

You behave like a child. What's all this about phone number and full name.

Very puerile abeg. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by ddjay: 2:45pm On Feb 09
Somebody please close this thread since its all over
Re: How Azeez Olatunji With Username “NOOBODY" Has Refused To Refund Me Since Nov. by ddjay: 2:48pm On Feb 09

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

It's #jumiablackfriday: Now or Never / Pls I Need A Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 / Spectranet 4g Lte Modem Out For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.