Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention (65628 Views)

Pandora Papers: Sambo Dasuki Family's Secret Deal & Leno Adesanya / Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sambo Dasuki Is Alive - DSS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by thundafire: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nice But still return our stolen yams. May the soul of the soldiers who were killed by Boko Haram due to no equipment rest In peace
shut up dey current NSA have dey bought any

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Neoteny(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Do you know how many leaders all over the world have been overthrown by western leaders, especially the US?

Little child go read your history books

If trump wants Buhari to be history in 3 months - just read what he could do

1. Place oil sales embargo on Nigeria for violating human rights ... na then you go know Nigeria is poorer than Iya Bisi selling bonga fish without oil revenue

2. Travel Ban on all government officials. The moment that happens UK, EU will follow, where will Buhari treat his ear and cancer?

3. Arms embargo will follow. You all know how that worked out when Obama did that to Goodluck

4. Freezing of Nigeria’s external reserves. Game over, then no money for any govt official to run their offices

5. Freezing of politicians who are working with Buhari foreign accounts anywhere in the western world. Then you will realize that your ATM CARD you are using in Nigeria bearing Visa or Mastercard are owned by US companies

6. Imposing no fly zone on the Nigerian Military so if the military wants to bomb or attack those rioting then the NATO forces can shoot down the aircraft of the Nigerian military from their command and control center. Before you argue go ask Gadaffi what happened in Libya in 2011

7. The US working with the EU can shut down air travel to and from Nigeria. Then you will know that all EU and even common Dubai takes orders from Washington

Guy make I stop for now...I can give up to 100 ways the US can frustrate Buhari out of Aso Rock within 90 days.

Mtchew

Mumu

Your fanciful wet dreams are for your consumption alone
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chukapage:
Cry me an Ocean fucking out fake news from BMC planet ,Again you god should have not bowed to their Pressures na! grin e go just shock am ! A leader breaking the rule of law up and down ,uselessing our courts ,flouting court order with reckless abandon deserve to be POLICED like a teenager! You know nothing about International Politics you talk like a mediocre ,a Zombie! Saudi is an ally you know? They cover for Allies but who's Buhari? Reckless President with NO IOTA of fear for the Rule of law,who has lost the good will of the masses which does NOT include BMC pay per post

He remains your president till 2023 and their is nothing you can do about it. Except you want to break Sowore's record and you might not even be released cos you a nobody.

You can only wail till 2023 when His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will be gloriously stepping out of office.

US pikin, please notify Trump!
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by harryportter: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Nice But still return our stolen yams. May the soul of the soldiers who were killed by Boko Haram due to no equipment rest In peace
Now that they is enough equipments have they stopped dieing? Don't forget the 1billion dollars from the ECA that was collected by Buhari to buy military hardwares

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:
Buhari finally listens to the voice of reasoning.

We expect more of this gestures from him though

Ur dullard was forced to do so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Chukapage(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

He remains your president till 2023 and their is nothing you can do about it. Except you want to break Sowore's record and you might not even be released cos you a nobody.

You can only wail till 2023 when His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) will be gloriously stepping out of office.

US pikin, please notify Trump!
before will I go for a coup? Do I look like a coupist? He just made himself a joke of the century by allowing himself to pressured into doing what's right which is Obeying the rule of LAW! He has just shown the world that HE CAN BE POLICED! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by ogbonti: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Mtchew

Mumu

Your fanciful wet dreams are for your consumption alone

You are so overwhelmed because you have not heard of names like

Patrice Lumumba
Ahmadu Ahidjo
Mouammer Gadaffi
Ahmed Sekou Toure
Thomas Sankara
Hosni Mubarak
Samora Machel
Sylvanus Olympio
Laurent Gbagbo
Kwame Nkrumah

Let me not even go to South America by mentioning the likes of Manuel Noriega ... let me limit your research assignment to only past African leaders, the 10 I mentioned above

When western powers want to topple an African leader, it’s as easy as hot knife cutting through butter. The head of western powers is the USA

Bro, you will have to pay me for these free lectures you are enjoying from me

Pay me by receiving sense, research and stop arguing blindly

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chukapage:
before will I go for a coup? Do I look like a coupist? He just made himself a joke of the century by allowing himself to pressured into doing what's right which is Obeying the rule of LAW! He has just shown the world that HE CAN BE POLICED! undecided

Stop spreading false info!

He was never pressured. What Benefit has Sowore and Dasuki to US

Stop making up stories please.

Even UK ignored Nnamadi Kanu a citizen when he was in jail under Buhari that he had to escape.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Neoteny(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Patrice Lumumba
Ahmadu Ahidjo
Mouammer Gadaffi
Ahmed Sekou Toure
Thomas Sankara
Hosni Mubarak
Samora Machel
Sylvanus Olympio
Laurent Gbagbo
Kwame Nkrumah

Let me not even go to South America by mentioning the likes of Manuel Noriega ... let me limit your research assignment to only past African leaders, the 10 I mentioned above

When western powers want to topple an African leader, it’s as easy as hot knife cutting through butter. The head of western powers is the USA

First, the US government and its state actors are prohibited by US laws from removing or assassinating foreign leaders except during wartime or when such leaders harbor instruments detrimental to US security.

Second, the US will never remove a democratically elected government unless the above is satisfied.

The events of the 1950s, 60s and 70s were during the cold war when geopolitical alliance determined US covert operations, and affected mostly soviet sympathizers and strongmen allied with soviets.

That era is long since over.

That's why the US cannot remove people like the Rouhanis and Assads of syria and Iran, and instead rely on internal upheaval to do so.

Like i said, your fanciful notions are outdated and out of sync with modern geopolitics and the internal laws and sentiments of the US and its people.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freehuman:
When we told you the coming of Imes will set captives free , you laughed and scorned us. This is the second beginning, the beginning of the end .
Who thought Dasuki will come out alive in 2023?
We await your coming Imes grin

Your enemies will free you before they die in a hospital in London.

Share if you want my last paragraph to happen before January next year.

Also screenshot so when it happens they wouldn't disprove

Daddy Buhari, may you live long. May you see your great grand kids. Thanks for fighting corruption in Nigeria. May people who wish you dead die before their time and may Allah punish Iamstrange and his Imes.

The only thing I can do is laugh! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
why was he released? he showed face the law.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Chukapage(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Stop spreading false info!

He was never pressured. What Benefit has Sowore and Dasuki to US

Stop making up stories please.

Even UK ignored Nnamadi Kanu a citizen when he was in jail under Buhari that he had to escape.
He was pressured after the shameful court Invasion the USA threatened him into releasing Sowore stop trying to cover up your paymasters shame! Sowore wife wrote to the Congress,Nigeria is a Democracy and he must follow the rule of law and whereby in Sowore case he decided to flout it the founders of Democracy whom he always like to borrow money from and also go for their healthcare when his sick called him to order! Even Nnamdi Kanu was released after so many flouting of court orders ! One Sanction will first reset his brain including the brain of shamless pay per post crew members like you! One Sanction can send us back to worst recession (ask China) He was POLICED into releasing Sowore by the WEST shame On both you and Him! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Enemyofpeace: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
luluosas:
Dirty mind! Who told you his wife wasn't visiting him in prison? Grow up please
who tolded you she was visiting him and even if she visited, did he did it inside prison? Don't you know that aboooooki no like opendential love, bed springs will be making noise and the wife's ringtones fit dey very loud like your landlord's wife own
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Gandollaar(f): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Regular Chest beating. An average Nigerian is very good at it. Twitter ranting and chest beating from their comfort zone.

If you check Buhari's allieds presently and their relations, you will agree that your dream is a fiction.

It can't even one to existence. An informidable dogged, charismatic and brave Buhari will tame a Hague while having coffee in his garden.
Hahahaha.. you are fvcking funny! Keep trolling
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Gandollaar(f): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
ruggedtimi:
why was he released? he showed face the law.
Since you became a Zombie..
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by degamemaster(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omonigeriarere:
PMB used him as a scapegoat, whereas Dasuki's collaborator in crime, GEJ is walking freely.

Inside life! Hmmm...

Is GEJ you lowlifer will see, you won't see namadi sambo who was also in the GEJ gov't and ate as much "yam" as others. Just because he's a northern Muslim and worked secretly to remove GEJ, you all have signed him a clean sheet and he's enjoying his yam in peace without any media trial and prosecutions.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by odinga1of: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Oga but Soldiers are still dying like chicken since Dasuki was in Jail, ABI another Dasuki is technically in the corridors of Buhari government
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Giftedtu: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Court order granted since when?, fo Dasuki he should be a lesson to all nigerian leaders, althou he is going to benefit from his loot now, he should have been allowed to do more terms.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by smogup: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Built2last:
We know you are scared that America will write you first before they embark on sanctions and Visa Ban. Bubu must travel for his ear treatment hence this release. Dasuki was to paint a picture that they are not under pressure.

Tyrant Buhari bows to International pressure, orders the immediate release of former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) whom he has illegally detained for over 4 years in violation of so many court orders as well as Omoyele Sowore, the publisher of online media house, Sahara Reporters illegally detained for months by the State Security Service for calling for Revolution against the unpopular fascist regime of the Tyrant.

....................................................................................

The fact that a supposed civilian president in a supposed democracy is the one ordering the release of citizens he illegally detained as against the court issuing such orders, is the biggest credence to the tyranny of this fascist regime masquerading as a democracy

Tyrants Buhari decides when to detain any citizen and he alone decides when to release. He is the Executive, the Legislature and the Judiciary.

Abeg salute to Sowore's wife abeg.
May God not give us cry cry wife in the face of adversity.
She was reaching out to senators In U.S and pressure kept mounting on the tyrant.

This letter took sleep away from Aso Rock
That letter is very powerful. More powerful than the dullard in ask rock.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Penisman: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

They have released their own after four years, but Alex Badeh was immediately assasinated because he wasnt a fulani. Till this moment nothing has been heard with regards to his death.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by munezo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
History will not forget this General Muhammadu Buhari's government as the worst for all his executive recklessness and excesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by ogbonti: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

First, the US government and its state actors are prohibited by US laws from removing or assassinating foreign leaders except during wartime or when such leaders harbor instruments detrimental to US security.

Second, the US will never remove a democratically elected government unless the above is satisfied.

The events of the 1950s, 60s and 70s were during the cold war when geopolitical alliance determined US covert operations, and affected mostly soviet sympathizers and strongmen allied with soviets.

That's why the US cannot remove people like the Rouhanis and Assads of syria and Iran, and instead rely on internal upheaval to do so.

Like i said, your fanciful notions are outdated and out of sync with modern geopolitics and the internal laws and sentiments of the US and its people.

That’s what the media tells you or what is known officially to the public’ I guess nothing is classified anymore. So all those guys who killed Ghadaffi in broad day light were protesters in Libya? Guy go Sidon for gutter ..you know nothing
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by ogbonti: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

That’s what the media tells you or what is known officially to the public’ I guess nothing is classified anymore. So all those guys who keel Ghadaffi in broad day light were protesters in Libya?

And you are comparing Nigeria security apparatus to that of Iran; a country which is almost a nuclear super power if not for sanctions?

Guy go Sidon for gutter ..you know nothing
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by dalaman: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:

The same Boko Haram fighters that the government has been realising back into the society abi?
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Advancedman(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Thought the OP of yesterday's thread listed him as part of those who will spend Christmas in jail....
See as God works!!!!
God of 11th hour miracle.... Visit me too b4 this year runs out

Amen
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by ogbonti: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

So in conclusion I need you to realize that while the USA does not seek to destroy weaker nations and those who see themselves as rising powers, the US has the capacity to inflict a lot of pains on recalcitrant leaders who become a menace and yes the world is better for it that the US is the global police, or rather a stabilizing denominator. Just imagine if Russia and China are the only powers in this world, just imagine the fear and intimidation in the world!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Basher8583: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Trump is the only man Buhari fears

Lol .... Trump that is still fighting for his survival

1 Like

Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by TruthinAction: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please pix or video of his release. We saw that of Sowore. Where is that of Dasuki. I hope is not a scam?
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by atobs4real(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/24/breaking-sambo-dasuki-released-after-over-four-years-in-detention/

Baba Dansuki, congrats ooo... At last... Sowore's issue set u free.... Lucky don shine on you finally.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Neoteny(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
ogbonti:

That’s what the media tells you or what is known officially to the public’ I guess nothing is classified anymore. So all those guys who keel Ghadaffi in broad day light were protesters in Libya?

And you are comparing Nigeria security apparatus to that of Iran; a country which is almost a nuclear super power if not for sanctions?

Guy go Sidon for gutter ..you know nothing

Man, see how you're twisting relatively current events to suit your false narrative.

No it was DEVGRU that killed Ghaddafi, mtchew.

Thank god his death was broadcast almost live for everyone to see who really killed him. There wasn't a single US military personnel in that situation, all the US had were a few drones overhead.

And you believe lowly old you has access to classified information, ko?

Nonsense.

You've been watching too many Chuck Norris movies from the 1980s

Also you have yet to tell us why the almighty US couldn't depose its most dangerous adversary, Iran's leadership. Iran is not yet a nuclear power, and since when did nukes stop the US? Didn't the world come to the brink of nuclear holocaust during the critical 13 days of the Cuban missile crisis?

Does Syria have nukes? It's a torn and battered country and the US would rather see Assad go, so why did they rely on terror and insurrection groups such as ISIS and Al Nusra front, who failed to oust Assad when Russia stepped in to help Assad, and the US couldn't do shiit when Putin declared a nofly zone?

Ever since the US largely lost the war on terror, US public sentiment is against foreign intervention, and Trump won largely on the back of his isolationist agenda ("America First", "bring home our troops" ) which placed him at the crossroads with his NATO allies.

You know nothing of history and global politics beyond the few 80s movies and spy thrillers you've consumed.

Ignorant fukk.
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Neoteny(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
ogbonti:

So in conclusion I need you to realize that while the USA does not seek to destroy weaker nations and those who see themselves as rising powers, the US has the capacity to inflict a lot of pains on recalcitrant leaders who become a menace and yes the world is better for it that the US is the global police, or rather a stabilizing denominator. Just imagine if Russia and China are the only powers in this world, just imagine the fear and intimidation in the world!!!!

The US has caused more trouble in the world than China and Russia ever could.

All modern wars after world war 2 involved US capitalist expansionism. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq again, Syria...

They've declared themselves world police and answer to no one, even the UN. That's arrogant militarism.

However, that era of blindly wielding their power is over. The new enemy now is not nations, it's amorphous and invisible terror, and their behemoth military is near powerless against it.

Trump can't easily cripple any nation unless it serves their foreign policy, which is fancy jargon for economic and security advantages.

So tell how PMB jailing PDP crooks, or farmer/herder crisis, or who PMB appoints serves any US foreign policy.

You people keep thinking the US would come save you ...
Re: Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention by Mexyz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
ogbonti:

Patrice Lumumba
Ahmadu Ahidjo
Mouammer Gadaffi
Ahmed Sekou Toure
Thomas Sankara
Hosni Mubarak
Samora Machel
Sylvanus Olympio
Laurent Gbagbo
Kwame Nkrumah

Thanks for this, actually went to read the Manuel Nuriega guy, to even think he was an ally before the US turned on him with full force just made the whole reading interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Little Girls Pictured With Governor Bagudu At An Event / Two Dead As Explosion Rocks Obasanjo’s Library In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Innocent Ikpamezie: Hope Uzodimma Appoints Thug Arrested For Election Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.