Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) (56035 Views)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Can he read?
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by murecool(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Star Boy
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by orisa37: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
THANKS VP. NOW DESIGN THE GRANTING OF FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND RESTRICT FG TO LIAISON FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND MILITARY.
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by Wolexdey(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
dikeigbo2:

as if its electricity current........
Smiles... Complement of the Season

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by paparazi1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
sarrki:
Merry Christmas

To everyone!!!!

God bless us all
How is this a front page news naa
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
pseudaria:

First of all I voted for sowore (AAC) at the last election, the osinbajo you are talking about has no political clout cos if he had he wouldn't have been selected by tinubu to represent him and lastly apc won by northern almajiri votes not in any of the educated and politically exposed ss/se states. This is why we need to restructure so that illiterates who are in the majority will not be able to dictate the process therefore the illiterate despot we are all suffering now will not be able to rule
[/s]

Lies.
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
paparazi1:
How is this a front page news naa

Coz we are talking about Nigeria president
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
donstan18:
Most political slave in the world.
A political slave that Peter Obi wanted his job...I want that kind of political slavery
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by sarrki(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Okoroawusa:

A political slave that Peter Obi wanted his job...I want that kind of political slavery

You get time for this people oooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olakunleyakub:
Pls help a soul today is Christmas and have not tasted any good food since 4days ago except garri and water
Abuja is a scam
Nigeria is a cursed and waste
Pls any amount is not small
Ijaola yakub olakunle
First bank.
Nigeria is a "a cursed and waste"?... and you want Togolese to give you CFA?
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Edoziesmart:

Even you is campaigning for this tyrant called Buhari?

It seems his leadership is favoring you and your cabal or what?
Because I find it hard to believe that a vibrant youth this days still support Buhari regarding what he is doing to us in this next level.
What is Buhari doing to you this next level? This is one of the best Xmas I will have as an igboman. No fuel scarcity, no stories of kidnapping, for the first time I saw a fuel station selling fuel for #142 in the east( never happens during Xmas n New year). People having fun everywhere.

Nwokem respectia onwegi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 2:52am On Dec 26, 2019
Osinbajo:Merry christmas buhari
Re: Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) by awoluyi(m): 6:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Very good, this is better than a Christmas letter from Obj.
I am afraid anytime Obj writes a letter to anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current Price Of Items In Buhari's Administration (pic) / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.