Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Which Best Pickup Truck Is Better - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Best Pickup Truck Is Better (1275 Views)

Arocs Truck Is Now Available In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / See How A Volvo Truck Is Controlled From Outside With An External Steering / Which Pickup Truck Is D Most Efficient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Best Pickup Truck Is Better by Spur111(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
I know how reliable and efficient Toyota cars(Tacoma 2003 - 2008) have been recently based on ruggedness, fuel economy, cost of maintenance and availability of parts.
I have a farm and involve in other real estate package that u involved myself in. I want to seek advice on which alternative to get considering the cost of purchasing a Toyota Tacoma. I have the option of Nissan Frontier 4wd (2002 - 2005) in which my budget is #3m, and hope am likely to get in Lagos rather than shipping salvage from US
Re: Which Best Pickup Truck Is Better by TUANKU(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2019
You can get a tacoma for that amount or get an earlier model of Toyota hilux from 2000's.
Re: Which Best Pickup Truck Is Better by NokiaN8(m): 6:18am On Dec 25, 2019
get a Toyota litace bus 4wd... it works as a jeep also, a d later u can use it for transport... more to achieve, a d good grade... for that amount...
Re: Which Best Pickup Truck Is Better by nurey(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Spur111:
I know how reliable and efficient Toyota cars(Tacoma 2003 - 2008) have been recently based on ruggedness, fuel economy, cost of maintenance and availability of parts.
I have a farm and involve in other real estate package that u involved myself in. I want to seek advice on which alternative to get considering the cost of purchasing a Toyota Tacoma. I have the option of Nissan Frontier 4wd (2002 - 2005) in which my budget is #3m, and hope am likely to get in Lagos rather than shipping salvage from US

2005 is a different model year, it's a D40 and reliable if you get the V6 of the D40 please read about the radiator fix/bypass which is the only factory defect worrying that D40. The 04 below, you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Camry XLE Clean, Full Option 2010 Model Location Is Abuja Carry 2.3m Come / Kindly Recommend A Family Car(3 Rows) / 2005 Toyota Sienna Fault Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.