Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family (666 Views)

85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones / Christmas Wishes / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family by techbams: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Merry Christmas Wishes Text will be briefly discussed here today. Before we commence, its a pleasure we make it known to you that Christmas is just by the corner and everybody are really looking forward to enjoying that great day. Because of its amazing joyous atmosphere.

We came to find out that Christmas happens to be one of the most appreciated and beautified season and time in the year especially when you have sent one of those amazing Merry Christmas Wishes to someone matters. I really can’t wait for that period of time, it’s really fun.

Funny Christmas Wishes

1: This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.

2: Thanks to autocorrect, the children who don’t check over their work will be getting a visit from Satan this year.

3: It’s the thought that counts and I put a ton of thought into picking out this Christmas card for you!

4: One of the best things about Christmas is the office Christmas party. It’s a great opportunity to finally meet face-to-face the people who you’ve been emailing from a few feet away all year.

5: I like my men like I like my Christmas ornaments: bright, colorful and well hung!

6: Do you know why this Christmas card is so wonderful? Because it isn’t an email and it isn’t text.

7: Money is scarce, times are hard, but I still managed to get you a Christmas card.

8: A Christmas greeting from a lawyer: Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Disclaimer: the wisher of these wishes claims no liability, the terms ‘merry’ and ‘happy’ should not be construed as legal advice and the word ‘Christmas’ should be interpreted as including any and all other holidays, religious or otherwise, that occur in/or around the same time of year.

9: Sorry to inform you but Christmas is canceled this year. Apparently, You told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.

10: Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?

11: Does anyone else think it is strange that we allow an old, fat man to sneak into our house in the middle of the night, eat cookies and drink milk and then fill our socks with his junk?

12: I am permanently on the naughty list, and damn proud of it too!

13: I took my daughter to go see Santa at the mall, and guess what that jerk did? He called her a ‘ho’ three times!

To See More Romantic Christmas Wishes For Friends, Click Here>>>> https://www.techbams.com/merry-christmas-wishes-text/

Re: 200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family by annie17: 9:06am On Jun 07, 2020
eddiense the makurdi connect abeg and what to expect especially in bargaining power
Re: 200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family by eddiense: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
annie17:
eddiense the makurdi connect abeg and what to expect especially in bargaining power

benjax
Re: 200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family by annie17: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2020
eddiense:

, 3k

tell her u met around benjax
thanks ,name
Re: 200+ Amazing Merry Christmas Wishes Text For Friends And Family by eddiense: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
annie17:
thanks ,name
Best. please edit or remove the mumber thanks

(1) (Reply)

Date, Time & List Of Invited Ministers For COZA 2022 12 Days Of Glory | Details / Need A Personal Assistant For A Day / We Would Handle Your Occasssioin Like Never Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.