Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

ATM Card Fraud From My Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Card Fraud From My Bank (1184 Views)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Good people of nairaland community, I need your help. I opened an account with access bank on November 15. This evening I got debit alert from the account. The money was withdrawn through ATM, I never requested for ATM , how come someone else collected it from the bank? I called the customer care to block the account, which they did after wasting much time. I need help me on how to get justice. I believe I will get all the necessary advise from many intellectuals in this forum. Thanks ����
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by uzohrome(m): 12:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Contact your lawyer and officially write to CBN, then sue the bank and demand for 5B naira damages. This is not joke bro.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2019
uzohrome:
Contact your lawyer and officially write to CBN, then sue the bank and demand for 5B naira damages. This is not joke bro.
thanks, it's not funny at all
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by GuestLog: 1:31am On Dec 25, 2019
The moment I saw your topic, I knew it can only be Access Bank.

One lady has been blazing curses on Access Bank on Facebook for a few days now. Lemme get screenshots.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by GuestLog: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2019
More
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Please I need more ideas on how to get justice, how can I open an account I never demand for ATM card, not even intended to collect ATM on that account, then they will just issue my card to another person to withdraw my hard earned money
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by uboma(m): 4:50am On Dec 25, 2019
osenge:
Good people of nairaland community, I need your help. I opened an account with access bank on November 15. This evening I got debit alert from the account. The money was withdrawn through ATM, I never requested for ATM , how come someone else collected it from the bank? I called the customer care to block the account, which they did after wasting much time. I need help me on how to get justice. I believe I will get all the necessary advise from many ntellectuals in this forum. Thanks ����

Send a mail to them (Access bank) demanding to know how your account details got compromised and request for a full refund of your money within 24 hours. Copy the consumer protection department of the CBN (cpd@cbn.gov.ng).

They will respond to you quickly except for the Christmas holidays.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2019
uboma:

Send a mail to them (Access bank) demanding to know how your account details got compromised and request for a full refund of your money within 24 hours. Copy the consumer protection department of the CBN (cpd@cbn.gov.ng).

They will respond to you quickly except for the Christmas holidays.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by freethesheeple(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
A good job done from the inside bank.. they have roll call of people with no Atm card....They are not just lucky to touch an internat guru like u;what if u are an illitrate business woman
No scammers can ever outnumber bank.
Banking system is full of Scam

2 Likes

Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by YNWA(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2019
osenge:
Good people of nairaland community, I need your help. I opened an account with access bank on November 15. This evening I got debit alert from the account. The money was withdrawn through ATM, I never requested for ATM , how come someone else collected it from the bank? I called the customer care to block the account, which they did after wasting much time. I need help me on how to get justice. I believe I will get all the necessary advise from many ntellectuals in this forum. Thanks ����

No offence but this just doesn't add up. Pls explain what we all need to know. 95% these claims are NOT TRUE. While another 3% is a honest error. Pls be detailed
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by Useku(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Check the alert, what's the narration on it?

Does it have paystack on it?

Did you borrow money from any of these loan shacks where you entered your card details (loan app).

It's impossible to move your money from access if you haven't compromised your bank details .

Some people request loans from these apps and abandon thier account forgetting that bvn is universal.

When you escalate, paystack will provide the electronic form you filled with your signature appended
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by Useku(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
uzohrome:

Yo
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
YNWA:
I opened this account on 15 November this year, I've not yet demand for the ATM card, don't even have intention of collecting ATM on the account because I want to use as a secret account. On 6th December I received debit alert #1,102 which they said is cost for new Visa card, for me I thought is a new policy, I didn't read any meaning to it. Then on 24th December I received debit alert when I checked the message,I found out that it was the third time the person withdrawn money from the account through ATM. I called the guy that opened the account,he asked do I give out my information to anybody, I said how can I do such, nobody has my details except you, he said I should call the customer service which I did to block the account,

No offence but this just doesn't add up. Pls explain what we all need to know. 95% these claims are NOT TRUE. While another 3% is a honest error. Pls be detailed
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Useku:
Check the alert, what's the narration on it?

Does it have paystack on it?

Did you borrow money from any of these loan shacks where you entered your card details (loan app).

It's impossible to move your money from access if you haven't compromised your bank details .

Some people request loans from these apps and abandon thier account forgetting that bvn is universal.

When you escalate, paystack will provide the electronic form you filled with your signature appended
they withdrawn it with ATM card from different locations , not at all I never borrowed money with any app
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
osenge:
they withdrawn it with ATM card from different locations , not at all I never borrowed money with any app
Debit
Amt:NGN15,052.50 Dr
Acc:122****937
Desc:POS/WEB PMT FCMB/0001635733/4336832011 00N
Time:24/12/19 @17:13
Avail Bal:
Total Bal
Debit
Amt:NGN5,000.00 Dr
Desc:ATM WDL @12322805 STERLING 101, OKOTA RD
Time:24/12/19 @17:13
Avail Bal:N
Total Bal:
Debit
Amt:NGN2,000.00 Dr
Desc:ATM WDL @10702071 AGO PALACE WAY OKOTA 00
Time:24/12/19 @20:29
Avail Bal:NGN
Total Bal:
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
My people, help me with more clue on how to go about it. I'm just managing , depriving myself a lot, so I can raise some capital for a business by next year. Now criminals in suit want to ruin my plan.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by uboma(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
osenge:

Good that you have clarified that you were not, prior to the illegal deduction from your bank account, indebted to other banks or loan app.

Banks will resume work tomorrow, have you sent the mail?
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thanks all for your contributions. the issue has been resolved and my money reversed. They mistakenly gave my ATM to someone else, who has the same name and surname with me.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by uboma(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
osenge:
Thanks all for your contributions. the issue has been resolved and my money reversed. They mistakenly gave my ATM to someone else, who has the same name and surname with me.

What an expensive mistake committed by the bank!

1 Like

Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by osenge: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
I tell you, a very terrible mistake
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by bedfordng(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
osenge:
wow, this is really a terrible mistake and negligence from the bank because the account number should differentiate both accounts even with same name.

negligence at its peak. I believe the customer service personnel who made the mistake may be in soup if not sacked.
Re: ATM Card Fraud From My Bank by NgHotGirls: 2:55am On Oct 16, 2021
osenge:
Good people of nairaland community, I need your help. I opened an account with access bank on November 15. This evening I got debit alert from the account. The money was withdrawn through ATM, I never requested for ATM , how come someone else collected it from the bank? I called the customer care to block the account, which they did after wasting much time. I need help me on how to get justice. I believe I will get all the necessary advise from many intellectuals in this forum. Thanks ����
drop your mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Zero Investments / Small Scale Viable Exportation FREE Practical Training Info - Are U INTERESTED ? / Join My Trading Community And make Up to 20% weekly trading Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.