Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Need Help On Period Delay. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help On Period Delay. (531 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Period Delay. by NaijaBoy213(m): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Hello Guys, Pls i think my girlfriend is pregnant, but she doesn't know, she's sees her period on the 4th of every month, i asked her on the 7th of dis month if she has seen her period yet, she said no. She said maybe it's just a delay. Pls doctors and Ladies in the house, pls how long does a delayed period last? Cos she's supposed to see her period on the 4th of this month, and today is 25th. Pls what might be wrong?
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:49am On Dec 25, 2019
Congrats dear...

Boy or girl... congratulations
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by ahnie: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2019
NaijaBoy213:
Hello Guys, Pls i think my girlfriend is pregnant, but she doesn't know, she's sees her period on the 4th of every month, i asked her on the 7th of dis month if she has seen her period yet, she said no. She said maybe it's just a delay. Pls doctors and Ladies in the house, pls how long does a delayed period last? Cos she's supposed to see her period on the 4th of this month, and today is 25th. what might be wrong?
The period got tired and took a break...because it yaff seen what passam...or probably got tired of hearing oh baby!knight Lord shagwell trust deeper!

Anyways a hearty congratulations to you and madam...please ensure to purchase pregnant care supplements.

Lots of luv..kisses!

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by czarina(f): 2:08am On Dec 25, 2019
I sell Pampers and Moflix. Moflix is cheaper though.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by Sanguine(f): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Lol. Young man, Why are you panicky? You should be happy already, you're about to become a yummy daddy. Brace
up bro, There's
absolutely no cause for alarm.

CHEERS!
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by shege45: 3:43am On Dec 25, 2019
NaijaBoy213:
Hello Guys, Pls i think my girlfriend is pregnant, but she doesn't know, she's sees her period on the 4th of every month, i asked her on the 7th of dis month if she has seen her period yet, she said no. She said maybe it's just a delay. Pls doctors and Ladies in the house, pls how long does a delayed period last? Cos she's supposed to see her period on the 4th of this month, and today is 25th. Pls what might be wrong?
i don’t know why people joke alot here on nairaland when it is clear you need advice. Firstly did you have unprotected sex with her? if yes buy a py strip. its just 50naira and start from there first
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by NaijaBoy213(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2019
shege45:
i don’t know why people joke alot here on nairaland when it is clear you need advice. Firstly did you have unprotected sex with her? if yes buy a py strip. its just 50naira and start from there first
what is py strip pls?
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by Tumbulum: 6:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Start buying baby things and register your gf to a good government hospital for antenatal.
Congrats you did a great job.
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by forzarush(f): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2019
ahnie:

The period got tired and took a break...because it yaff seen what passam...or probably got tired of hearing oh baby!knight Lord shagwell trust deeper!

Anyways a hearty congratulations to you and madam...please ensure to purchase pregnant care supplements.

Lots of luv..kisses!
LMAO
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by shege45: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
NaijaBoy213:
what is py strip pls?
i mean pt strip. pregnancy strip
Re: Need Help On Period Delay. by jenifer007: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
NaijaBoy213:
what is py strip pls?

Go to any pharmacy and ask for urine pt strip....just 50 naira

Tell your girl friend to dip the pt strip in her early morning urine....if double lines appear then she's pregnant but if only one line comes up then she's not pregnant

Good luck

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Senator Tested Positive Still Went For Sittings / Nigeria Records 148 New Cases Of Covid-19 / Isiala Mbano Residents Angry After Covid-19 Patient Showed No Symptoms After 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.