Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What The Hell Is Going On In Nigeria....?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Hell Is Going On In Nigeria....?? (464 Views)

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is Going On In Nigeria....?? by darkwan: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2019
release,release everywhere....

what sense does it makes to have laws and you can brake them and easily get away with it....??

am confused about nigeria....!!

next is al shakishaki....

the shiites will demand it,believe you me that....
we are at season,release everybody anyways....
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In Nigeria....?? by darkwan: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2019
nawa....
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In Nigeria....?? by donbachi(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2019
the walls of jericho is gradually falling.
Re: What The Hell Is Going On In Nigeria....?? by darkwan: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2019
this will have consequences for all nigerians in the future....

soo,i can do anyhow,hire those moroonic lawyers and get away with it....??

make una watch and see....
you can only scare criminals and troublemakers when they fear consequences....
if they loose that fear,then good night....

(1) (Reply)

Cross River State: On The Highway To Nowhere / Ugwuanyi’s Miracle And The Road Sweeper’s Destiny / What I Heard About Foreign Reserves ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.