Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) (48048 Views)

Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) / RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
I hope the man is not an ijaw man? Because beating their wife is in their blood.

I didn't even hear this news today regarding I visited azikoro in the morning to see a friend.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by m140(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Guys that beat women are weak. There are more than a thousand ways to punish women without physical touch
I beg teach me, I wan know
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
You will be amazed to find out that the woman is still going back to live in that same house again..
the man go even fok am tonight as Christmas gift
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
m140:

I beg teach me, I wan know
one of the ways is regular sucking of her pussy, women no dey like make men suck their pussy. That na the biggest punishment you can give a woman
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by m140(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
one of the ways is regular sucking of her pussy, women no dey like make men suck their pussy. That na the biggest punishment you can give a woman
Yeeee!
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by koyyess: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
I was arguing with one mgbati pharmacist and one deeper life female who where downplaying domestic violence and they both identified it as 'persecution in Christ'. Some people are really stupid in this life.

Africans just love suffering. Its a turn on for them. That's why I will not be surprised if this fish head female remains with that regressive baboon till she dies. Most males have no business getting married.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by etrange: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
You will be amazed to find out that the woman is still going back to live in that same house again..

And that's because the society will call her all sorts of names if she decides to stay away

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by etrange: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
Women should learn how to avoid some unnecessary problem. This Christmas is overrated, in the real sense it's not worth dying for or even stressing for. We ought to relax and not to see it as a time to fight for food and wears ... when your husband doesn't habe money, just leave him. Most men get angry when they have no money

Making excuse for the man and blaming the woman who's the victim. You didn't even criticize the heartless beast. Chauvinism is bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by bimgo: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please leave this animal's house immediately
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Midas01: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
You're a very big fool. @ bolded, such trash. No wonder lots of Nigerian men are in jails in foreign countries. Idiots, most of you.
jakandeola:
we know some woman got bad mouth and and got razor mouth to insult.but I think is wrong to beat her so much . even if u want to beat or dicipline ur wife not to a point were u nearly kill her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
m140:

Yeeee!
wetin?dog bite you ni?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by m140(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
wetin?dog bite you ni?
Na you e bite
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
the neighbors helped him with the malt... no money.. simple matter o the wife asked him how about our children clothes for the Xmas boom the man provoked.. the beating stated around 9pm to 12am... no food in the house..

You call that a simple matter? No, that is not a simple matter. Never trivialize issues such as that simply because they appear so to you.

First of all, there are certain material needs that are very significant, and there are others that are not as pressing. In the case were you don't have much, Christmas clothes can wait. Or better still, any clothes available (and presentable) can be worn on Christmas day.

Then food. In the case where there is not much, Christmas chicken can be forgone for some other delicacies that are affordable. You would be surprised that there is food in the house but because the food is neither rice nor chicken, it is unsuitable for Christmas. At least, I know of a woman who has this mentality. I must do Christmas by force.

There are millions of extremely poor people in Nigeria, and yet we always have the knack to show off.

And as for the OP, I do not in anyway support violence. We humans need to always find common grounds for solving our differences without going violent and aggravating issues.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Movicq(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Aproko
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hairdo666:

Animal. You're a weakling. Hope you try that shit with someone that has equal madness. That day make that your penis wey dey make you feel superior save you. Idiot

If u misbehave to the point where ur brain needs reset, it will be rested with slaps and knocks.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Hairdo666(f): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mutemenot:

Copy and send it to your mother ... if he beats her always why not leave him or better not create room for another scene? You would have been happy if the man killed her knowing fully well he's the beating type...
Olosho forming I sabi
Is that the point you tried to make? Dimwitted community penis born from a dimwitted hoe
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Hairdo666(f): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sonfethopia:

If u misbehave to the point where ur brain needs reset, it will be rested with slaps and knocks.
That's why SARS is killing you people. Because you keep 'misbehaving'. Hope they get to you before the end of the year. Shameless animal

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Hairdo666(f): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
CorleonOfSicily:

So your usage of brain is to be luring somebody's wife away from her husband because they have misunderstanding... may God have mercy on your soul.
You're a bastard. Someone is in a toxic relationship and is getting beaten, beaten to near death! And you're worried about the man?? Thunder fire you!!! Fool

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by shestrong(f): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kingpee2:
Hmm
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by anyicash(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
The poor shouldn't marry.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Which kain Christmas gift be dis?
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 6:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Hairdo666:

That's why SARS is killing you people. Because you keep 'misbehaving'. Hope they get to you before the end of the year. Shameless animal

Sars is killing which people ,its ur father they will kill. Dumb girl. Wetin concern SARS concern girl when them wan reset he head.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
na wa o
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by CorleonOfSicily: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairdo666:

You're a bastard. Someone is in a toxic relationship and is getting beaten, beaten to near death! And you're worried about the man?? Thunder fire you!!! Fool

I can see the type of brain you have; fish brain
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Hairdo666(f): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Sars is killing which people ,its ur father they will kill. Dumb girl. Wetin concern SARS concern girl when them wan reset he head.
They should kill you, because you're misbehaving. You're terribly stupid. Sorry for your mother.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Hairdo666(f): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
CorleonOfSicily:

I can see the type of brain you have; fish brain
And you that is supporting abuse has a human brain? Stupid bastard. Bleep out my mention with that stupidity
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairdo666:

They should kill you, because you're misbehaving. You're terribly stupid. Sorry for your mother.

So u expect that ur female child is prostituting like u and after many talks she no hear. Its bad to give her brain small reset with koboko. Even the bible say spoil de rod spoil the child. I'm an African dad. If lady misbehave after many advise na to deal with am o. I still stand by my word. And I should sorry for ur mother for raising a prostitute like u. U keep attacking everyone,I've gone tru ur posts. U must be a loosed animal from d zoo. Get behind me.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Hairdo666(f): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sonfethopia:

So u expect that ur female child is prostituting like u and after many talks she no hear. Its bad to give her brain small reset with koboko. Even the bible say spoil de rod spoil the child. I'm an African dad. If lady misbehave after many advise na to deal with am o. I still stand by my word. And I should sorry for ur mother for raising a prostitute like u. U keep attacking everyone,I've gone tru ur posts. U must be a loosed animal from d zoo. Get behind me.
You came out from a a loose animal from the zoo so you should be used to us by now. African man without sense. I blame your father, after using the woman like punching bag in front of you. Run home now and chuk your dick in something. Its all you're useful for. Animal.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hairdo666:

You came out from a a loose animal from the zoo so you should be used to us by now. African man without sense. I blame your father, after using the woman like punching bag in front of you. Run home now and chuk your dick in something. Its all you're useful for. Animal.

You type very immature. Pls I won't reply a premature human like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Canadian Police Protecting #EndSARS Protesters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.