Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin’s Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (260 Views)

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin’s Christmas Message To Nigerians by Tmgold1(f): 3:43am On Dec 25, 2019
As Christians around the globe celebrate this Christmas season, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta state, has sent out his goodwill message to Nigerians.

The Tireless General in his message enjoined everyone to reflect on the life and attributes of Jesus, humility, preached peace, tolerance and self-sacrifice for each other, show love to the needy which is the main purpose of the season.

“I felicitate with all great ministers of God, our Christian brothers and sisters in particular, all Nigerians in general, followers of Mercy Television around the world on the joyous occasion of Christmas. As Christendom mark the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, let our lives reflect Christ life and attributes, and that people everywhere will accept the blessings of His mercy and grace that are made possible through His atoning sacrifice; giving and sharing; more strength to win souls to God’s kingdom.

I sincerely pray that in this yuletide season, may the light and testimony of the Savior come into our hearts, may each of us be blessed, and may we acknowledge with gratitude our Heavenly Father’s incomparable gift to us—His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.

As Christmas indicates good tidings of hope and redemption, it’s my prayer that we look forward, turn our thoughts to when the Prince of Peace and the Light of the World was born (Isaiah 9:6). Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5). He promised: “He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). He said.

Stay connected with the man of God on social media and the following platforms: Twitter @christmercyland, Instagram Verified page @prophetjeremiahomoto, YouTube @christmercyland, Facebook Verified page @prophet Jeremiah Ministries or visit the church website:www.christmercyland.org

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Calls For More Commitment To Sports Development / 2023: Bode George Declares His Interest For Presidency Seat / Where Can I Get A Summarized History Of All The World Wars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.