Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Are You Celebrating Christmas? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Are You Celebrating Christmas? (442 Views)

ISESE DAY: Osun Worshippers Spotted Celebrating Festival In UK (pics/video) / Yoruba Community In Nnewi Celebrating their carnival(video) / Troops Celebrating Christmas In Gwoza And Buni Yadi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2019
Are you turning up from one house to the other grin or it is parte after parte for you or you are just going to eat your Christmas chicken in your house and sleep.
Let us know wink.
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by LegendaryLover(m): 5:08am On Dec 25, 2019
"parte after parte."
I was at a club same time last year when a group of thick girls came in2 the club with very short skirts and surprisingly no panties.

If u see the kind big yellow soft yansh this babe use wan make me mad ehn. Decency and lust were at war in me that nite. I was even thinking when she felt my boner she may stop dancing with me or think i'm some perv or whatever. But nooooooooo, no no no no. The harder my dick got, the harder she did grind. Ooooh lawd, I almost came on that dance floor that nite.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by doctore212(m): 5:09am On Dec 25, 2019
I have just packed my load to one Olosho hotel in Gbadada, I want to knack from now till 31st morning.

Then after, I will now stop Hoeing in 2020.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Beheaded a dog for Ogun Laakaye and using the body for barbecue.

Will be downloading with chilled beer in the later hours

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by LegendaryLover(m): 5:49am On Dec 25, 2019
doctore212:
I have just packed my load to one Olosho hotel in Gbadada, I want to knack from now till 31st morning.

na marathon sess be this ooo.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by shamsin6300(m): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Ahhhhh! Will u b api if u re kill this way grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by LegendaryLover(m): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

i don't know why i'm uncomfortable with this pic.
no be say i no dey eat meat too

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2019
My FAM and I in different parts of the state will be having a Jesus Meal today at different eateries across the country but before then, I'm going to the church.
Merry Christmas to you all once again.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2019
LegendaryLover:
"parte after parte."
I was at a club same time last year when a group of thick girls came in2 the club with very short skirts and surprisingly no panties.

If u see the kind big yellow soft yansh this babe use wan make me mad ehn. Decency and lust were at war in me that nite. I was even thinking when she felt my boner she may stop dancing with me or think i'm some perv or whatever. But nooooooooo, no no no no. The harder my dick got, the harder she did grind. Ooooh lawd, I almost came on that dance floor that nite.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2019
doctore212:

Musa is definitely resigning after seeing this shocked cheesy
Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Na Christmas nau
No be Ogunmas oo smiley

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating Christmas? by gregyboy(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2019
LegendaryLover:

i don't know why i'm uncomfortable with this pic.
no be say i no dey eat meat too

Killing dog is.like killing human

That animal is just too close to humans
I was at a place some days ago and a little boy was with his dog fighting with another guy is dog was fighting the other guy too

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Of Bama's 30th Anniverssary / How Do I Remove A Curse / Ebira Okene Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.