Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

HIV Cure? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HIV Cure? (465 Views)

Ladies See How To Know If He’s HIV Positive Check No. 3 / Nigeria Has The Highest Number Of Children Living With HIV/AIDS - Databod / Lady Forced To Conduct HIV Test To Clear Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV Cure? by MhizJoyce(f): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2019
[u2/25/hiv-can-be-cured/] Check here [/url]
Re: HIV Cure? by CrazyJill: 8:25am On Dec 25, 2019
I can say that there is simply no cure for HIV. But there are many drugs that help keep the HIV virus from moving to AIDS. If you are interested in learning more about these medicines, then I can give you a link to a site with articles about it. Here is the link https://hivprep.org/tivicay-and-alcohol/. Try searching for information about it here. I am sure you will find a lot of interesting things.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Room Or Two Room To Let At Kaduna / Mannabqgrills Has Been Found.!!!!!! / PHOTO! Have You Seen A Woman Without Forehead? (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.