Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, (1780 Views)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / Davido Smacks His Daughter Hailey For Attempting To Twerk At A Party (video) / Gifty Powers Teaches Daughter How To Twerk, Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, by ELVISHOT: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Curvy and stunning lady has received criticism online for removing her pants to twerk.

In a video posted online, has received some good and bad comments , but for me the lady have some nice ass, she is pretty, tall with good shape, she don't need to remove her pants to dance.

See some of the reactions below,

Principledjustice
Girl u so beautiful. But why do things you would be shy of tomorrow? You already blown. At least, please stop. These people out here complementing u are fakes. They don’t wish their sisters and future wives do same. It hurts to know U gonna block me for telling u d truth cause I won’t thus get the opportunity for further advice. Truth is bitter

Doe84605aal
Love that ass

Donefin_
You so pretty you got the beautiful ass g

James452
You so hot. You the best omg that ass

Oyekanmi.gideon
This song is hardsoft�

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/lady-blasted-for-removing-her-pts-to.html?

Re: Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, by ELVISHOT: 6:02am On Dec 25, 2019
Hmm, I see
Re: Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, by overdrive(m): 6:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Her flat tommy is all I see.
Re: Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, by ELVISHOT: 7:24am On Dec 25, 2019
overdrive:
Her flat tommy is all I see.

Her tweaking no be here, some people are just good at it
Re: Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video)sexy, Hot, by ELVISHOT: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chai, Omo see twerking beauty

(1) (Reply)

“i’ve Slept With A IndecentStar” – Don Jazzy Reveals / Davido Shares Throwback Photo Of Him And Mum / Those Who Kidnap Others Sacrifice Them To The Devil Are Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.