Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating (61686 Views)

Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Presidential Jet Flown Abroad For Comprehensive Maintenance / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
same way they looks on as Fulani kill other Nigerians
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by faridasr: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Aren't these the same people criticizing Buhari for traveling abroad for medical doing the same thing because of minor bruises?
This is all propaganda from PDP. Where are the injuries to warrant him flown abroad.
This looks cheap politics to me. If you're a flat head, respond.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
SO THEY FLOWN HIM ABROAD BECAUSE OF THAT SMALL INJURY WHICH CHUKWUDI CAN TREAT AT HIS CHEMIST SHOP, GOD PUNISH PORVERTY.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by chukel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
Deji and his people are such pretenders. Sahara reporters said he has deep cuts all over his body and was finding it difficult to breath so they had to fly his abroad.

Well this is a picture below of the same Deji on his way to vacation in Dubai and those who saw him said he was fine.

I guess this is how a man in critical condition looks like smiley smiley
this goes to show you there is no activist in this country. These guys are just paid to make noise. You can't as an activist do same things you condemn government for. It's obvious he is being paid by atiku. Unfortunately, vast majority of Nigerians are dumb. They are easily swayed. They live literally with very shallow mindset. Body bruises, he rushed off to Dubai for treatment. And Sahara reporters had to lie as usual about the story. Sowore is an opportunist. He didn't get an opportunity to serve under GEJ. He became critical of his government and supported PMB. Unfortunately, PMB failed to give him attention. He immediately became critical of his government and decided to contest. On losing election, he kept quiet. As soon as ministers were appointed and his name wasn't on the list, he remembered revolution. Why didn't the teeming number of idiots supporting him now, vote him when he contested if they so much believe in him. Finally Nigerian youths are grossly stupid and just have nothing to live for.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Ishilove: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
armadeo:
These guys healed by natural means in the police cells.

Why cant deji heal too.
All na gimmicks. Don't mind these opportunists.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Tulsaguy: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na dem yaminri full this thread.... Pigs with rotten bellies.
Kudu ba zai taba haduwa ba, zamu mallake su har abada. Mutane marasa hankali.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by abels(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
freeze001:
Better for him o! Let him come and insult Nnamdi Kanu again.
you stupid
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by maasoap(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
GamalNasser:
That was not mass beating but Zombie beating

Zombies na wailers' master
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by bigtt76(f): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nothing of sort. He was running after a green taxi and fe down, no one was chasing after him or beat him after he fell down. If they were after him he would have been mobbed really bad after he fell down.

lereinter:

That kick he received on the face

Kai

Koni da fun buhafools
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by maasoap(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Racoon:
In so much that the brutal treatment meted out to Deji Adeyanju is condemnable, true activism as charity should start from home. Treatment should be in Nigeria here pls.

All na staged just to attract attention
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by babtunns(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Just common beating you rush comot, if na isabo guyz come beat this guy nko..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Obason22(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
He Asked for transparency government and now he got.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by madjune(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
This Deji too like attention.

I'm sure he staged it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by DSoj(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
SERVES HIM RIGHT.
PIKIN WEY SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP, HIMSELF NO GO CLOSE EYES

All these useless paid PDP attack dogs pretending to be activists think by destabilizing the country is way forward

Go and prepare for next elections.

Nonsense
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by bankylan: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
I have no single sympathy for Deji.

If I'm told that beating was staged, I would agree more

This has 34 likes. Nairaland truly houses the most idiotic Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by MasterKernel: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
I have no single sympathy for Deji.

If I'm told that beating was staged, I would agree more

It was arranged, can you believe now?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by victorazyvictor(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
TemmyT002:

The guy is stubborn.

He is not stubborn, he is just f00lish.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Greatdre(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ijaycool:
It's worrying how alot of comments above are making mockery of him...

Slavery is bad.

For those accusing him of hypocrisy for traveling abroad... Obviously our Medicare is ruined. That was why they have been fighting the government to provide stable Medicare. He can't suffer for what he can not change.
Don’t mind the so called Nigerian youths. Later, they will blame Buhari for their predicaments. Someone is sacrificing his life to fight for their fundamental human rights to be respected, they are busy looking for fault.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by armadeo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ishilove:

All na gimmicks. Don't mind these opportunists.

I know naaa.

The guy just lost whatever little opinion I had of him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Resurgent2016: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
lonelydora:
Is he not part of the people saying Buhari shouldn't travel abroad for medical treatment?

Well, I pray for his quick recovery. He should get well soon.

Have you all seen that everyone that insulted Nnamdi Kanu is reaping the fruits one by one. God is fighting for that young man.

In case you don't see the diff between a political office holder and a private citizen, let me help simplify:

- Buhari has been president for over 4 years now, he has the choice of building a world class hospital to address issues like medical tourism.

- Deji is a private citizen, of he cannot find suitable care in Nigeria, he has to check elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by texazzpete(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ijaycool:

Slavery is bad.

For those accusing him of hypocrisy for traveling abroad... Obviously our Medicare is ruined. That was why they have been fighting the government to provide stable Medicare. He can't suffer for what he can not change.

Nothing he was inflicted with that can’t be treated at Reddington or numerous other private medical facilities nationwide.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
BOBAN2710:

SURELY YOUR BRAIN IS PAINING YOU
NO NEED FOR MENTAL EVALUATIONS
Thunder Fire your mama there. nonentity like you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by mbhs139(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ijaycool:

Slavery is bad.

You know, one of our problems in this country is our selective amnesia, or we pretend to be.

Have you forgotten so soon that this same Deji was a youth wing leader of the PDP that ruled this country for sixteen good years, as in SIXTEEN YEARS. So, the health care was world class then, right?

You see that's the reason some of don't take them serious. They aren't true activist in the true sense of activism. I don't know how old you are, but when activist are mentioned, you can only imagine a Fela or Gani.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
So thugs can attack protesters and the security services will look the other way? What is this country becoming?

This incident shud be properly investigated.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by mbhs139(m): 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
texazzpete:

Nothing he was inflicted with that can’t be treated at Reddington or numerous other private medical facilities nationwide.

Was Deji not part of the PDP sixteen years of misrule?
I mean, what are we talking about?! How can he now suddenly become an activist, just because he's no more in the corridors of power. We allow these people to take us for a f***l.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by smileyoo: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
but its unfair that the security agents, where there watching, while citizens were being brutalised. where is the rule of law? anyway bubu is working, bubu is the choice of majority of nigerians, who may seeing what am not seeing. lol. govt thugs beaten-up citizens in nigeria, yet am told all is well.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by MaxNdu: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Limitednow:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/24/breaking-deji-adeyanjus-health-worsens-flown-abroad-medical-treatment

In as much as I don't like these guys - Deji and Sowore- as they were part of those who supported this Govt against Jonathan Govt, but it is a big shame that thugs are now being hired to support this Govt against their oopponents. Sorry, sorry for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by wolexy14(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
as aa once supported buharists....it shall not be well with buhari aand is supporters come 2020.......naa die u go die
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Deepfreezer(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
freeze001:
Better for him o! Let him come and insult Nnamdi Kanu again.
he has apologised to Mazi Nnamdi kanu. FFK tweeted it lastnight.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by CSTR2: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
BTW, I have not heard any Yoruba fool on nairaland insulting the ethnic group and threatening heaven and hell on those assaulters.

I am Sure if it was igbos that did this, these cone headed fools no go let us hear word.

Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by Seun360(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
mbhs139:

Was Deji not part of the PDP sixteen years of misrule?
I mean, what are we talking about?! How can he now suddenly become an activist, just because he's no more in the corridors of power. We allow these people to take us for a f***l.

Deji Adeyanju?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating by CSTR2: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
texazzpete:

Why?

Your elected president travels abroad for common headache.

Why would he remain in Nigeria when he could have possible internal injuries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Black Soot During Heavy Rainfall In Port Harcourt Pix / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.