Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Obasanjo Reveals Why He Ran Away From Qur’anic School (his Reason Will Shock You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Reveals Why He Ran Away From Qur’anic School (his Reason Will Shock You (489 Views)

Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State / Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Reveals Why He Ran Away From Qur’anic School (his Reason Will Shock You by soliuwap(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Nigeria’s former president, Olusegun Obasanjo, has said that he attended Arabic school known in Yoruba as Ile Kewu for some time until he ran away because of the cane.

The former president said this during a lecture on tolerance between Christians and Muslims in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Obasanjo urged Nigerians to live in peace and harmony with their neighbours towards deepening national unity and development, adding that Nigeria would have been a better place if adherents of various religions especially Islam and Christianity imbibed harmonious living.
Read more: https://750gistmedia.com.ng/news/obasanjo-reveals-why-he-ran-away-from-quranic-school/
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Ran Away From Qur’anic School (his Reason Will Shock You by saintokwuluora(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2019
Testimony that many have been and are being forced to submit unwillingly.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Ran Away From Qur’anic School (his Reason Will Shock You by Taraj01(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2019
It's just like some of ours high school teacher.
Some of these Mualim ehn, when dem hold cane forget my brother all your body go tear.
Just three or four strokes oo, you no go sidan with ur nyash for that day.
Dem go just deface not only your clothes but also your posture.
Re: Obasanjo Reveals Why He Ran Away From Qur’anic School (his Reason Will Shock You by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
This thread just remainded me of my nasty experience at Ile kewu. I remember one beating that wiped my memory for some seconds.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Dares Kwara State Governor -“enough Is Enough, You Have Crossed The Line” / FG Places Travel Restrictions On Ministers, Others / Beware Of Smart & Emotional Intelligent Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.