Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) (1543 Views)

Qur'an Vs Bible About God / Believe In The Prophets and Books- False Beliefs Attributed To Some Prophets. / Is It Possible To Attain The Level And Status Of The Prophets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Prophet Moses and Aaron

Bible says:
Deuteronomy 32:48-51
48 On that same day the LORD told Moses, 49 "Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites.

Exodus 32:3-4
3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

Quran says:
Surah 19:51-53
And mention in the Book Moses; he was devoted, and he was a Messenger, a Prophet. We called to him from the right side Of the Mount, and We brought him near in communion. And We gave him his brother Aaron, of Our mercy, a Prophet.

Surah 33:69
O ye who believe! Be not as those who slandered Moses, but Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged, and he was well esteemed in Allah's sight.

Surah 20:90,91
And certainly Haroun had said to them before: O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent God, therefore follow me and obey my order.
They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.

Prophet Lot

Bible says:
Genesis 19:33-36
33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him . Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

Quran says:
Surah 6:86
And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

Surah 21:74,75
And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;
And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.

Prophet Solomon

Bible says:
1 Kings 11:4-7
4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a ] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.
7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Quran says:
Surah 2:102
And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon.
Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved , teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

Surah 38:30
And We bestowed on David, Solomon . How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 27:15
And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon , and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Prophet Jacob

Bible says:
Genesis 27:36
36 Esau said, "Isn't he rightly named Jacob He has deceived me these two times: He took my birthright, and now he's taken my blessing!" Then he asked, "Haven't you reserved any blessing for me?"

Hosea 12:2-4
The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob [a ] according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.
3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there.

Quran says:
Surah 21:72,73
And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a grandson. Each of them We made righteous.

Surah 38:45-47
And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision. Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.

Prophet David

Bible says:
2 Samuel 11:2-26
2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him,
and he slept with her . (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant.".....
14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die."...
26 When Uriah's wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him.

Quran says:
And We verily gave knowledge unto
David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Surah 38:17
Bear with what they say, and remember Our bondman David, lord of might, Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 38:20
We made his kingdom strong and gave him wisdom and decisive speech.

Surah 38:25
So We forgave him that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey's end.

Prophet Noah

Bible says:
Genesis 9:20-25
20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's unclothedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's unclothedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father's unclothedness.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers."

Quran says:
Surah 3:33
Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures.

Surah 17:3
They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

Prophet Job

Bible says:
Job 3:1
1 After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth.

Job 10:2-3
2 I will say to God: Do not condemn me,
but tell me what charges you have against me. 3 Does it please you to oppress me,
to spurn the work of your hands,
while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?

Job 19:6-7
6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.
7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Job 24:1
1 "Why does the Almighty not set times for judgment?
Why must those who know him look in vain for such days?

Job 31:6
6 let God weigh me in honest scales
and he will know that I am blameless-

Job 34:9
9 For he says, 'It profits a man nothing
when he tries to please God.'

Quran says:
Surah 38:41
And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink.And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding.And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord).
Christians believe that their Prophets committed all of these disgusting acts, yet they attack the moral character of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Ironic isn't it?

What the Bible and Quran say about Prophet Jesus

Was Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) Crucified and Cursed?

Bible says:
Galatians 3:13
13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

Quran says:
Surah 3:45
(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter , and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

Surah 4:157-158
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

The Bible says that Prophet Jesus was crucified to bear God's wrath for the sins of the believers and accordingly he was cursed. On the contrary, Muslims believe according to the Quran that he was neither crucified nor cursed but was held and will be held in honor in this life and in the Hereafter.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards His Mother

Bible says:
John 2:3-4
3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother
said to him, "They have no more wine."
4" Dear woman, why do you involve me ?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."

Matthew 12:47-49
47 Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you."
48 He replied to him, " Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

Quran says:
Surah 19:30-32
He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother , and not overbearing or miserable;
The Quran affirms that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was kind in his treatment of his mother. For the Muslim, it is totally unbelievable that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) called his mother 'Woman' and that he ignored her when she wanted to speak to him. Allah has commanded us in the Quran to treat our mothers kindly even if they are unbelievers.

Surah 31:14
And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him , and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal. "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."
How could we then believe that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) behaved in this way towards his mother Mary who was the best and of the most righteous women on earth?:

Surah 3:42
And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards
People

Bible says:
Matthew 12:39
39 He answered, " A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Matthew 23:33
33 " You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, " Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me ; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

L uke 19:27
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Quran says:
Surah 43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me.

Surah 19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

According to the Bible, Prophet Jesus used to insult his people and even his disciples.
In contrast, the Quran indicates that Prophet Jesus was kind and wise in his behavior towards his people.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:
Prophet Moses and Aaron

Bible says:
Deuteronomy 32:48-51
48 On that same day the LORD told Moses, 49 "Go up into the Abarim Range to Mount Nebo in Moab, across from Jericho, and view Canaan, the land I am giving the Israelites as their own possession. 50 There on the mountain that you have climbed you will die and be gathered to your people, just as your brother Aaron died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people. 51 This is because both of you broke faith with me in the presence of the Israelites at the waters of Meribah Kadesh in the Desert of Zin and because you did not uphold my holiness among the Israelites.

Exodus 32:3-4
3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt."

Quran says:
Surah 19:51-53
And mention in the Book Moses; he was devoted, and he was a Messenger, a Prophet. We called to him from the right side Of the Mount, and We brought him near in communion. And We gave him his brother Aaron, of Our mercy, a Prophet.

Surah 33:69
O ye who believe! Be not as those who slandered Moses, but Allah proved his innocence of that which they alleged, and he was well esteemed in Allah's sight.

Surah 20:90,91
And certainly Haroun had said to them before: O my people! you are only tried by it, and surely your Lord is the Beneficent God, therefore follow me and obey my order.
They said: We will by no means cease to keep to its worship until Musa returns to us.

Prophet Lot

Bible says:
Genesis 19:33-36
33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him . Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
36 So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

Quran says:
Surah 6:86
And Isma'il and Elisha, and Jonas, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

Surah 21:74,75
And (as for) Lut, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and We delivered him from the town which wrought abominations; surely they were an evil people, transgressors;
And We took him into Our mercy; surely he was of the good.

Prophet Solomon

Bible says:
1 Kings 11:4-7
4 As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been. 5 He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molech [a ] the detestable god of the Ammonites. 6 So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the LORD; he did not follow the LORD completely, as David his father had done.
7 On a hill east of Jerusalem, Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the Ammonites.

Quran says:
Surah 2:102
And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon.
Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved , teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angles) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no-one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.

Surah 38:30
And We bestowed on David, Solomon . How excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon , and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Prophet Jacob

Bible says:
Genesis 27:36
36 Esau said, "Isn't he rightly named Jacob He has deceived me these two times: He took my birthright, and now he's taken my blessing!" Then he asked, "Haven't you reserved any blessing for me?"

Hosea 12:2-4
The LORD has a charge to bring against Judah;
he will punish Jacob [a ] according to his ways
and repay him according to his deeds.
3 In the womb he grasped his brother's heel;
as a man he struggled with God.
4 He struggled with the angel and overcame him; he wept and begged for his favor.
He found him at Bethel
and talked with him there.

Quran says:
Surah 21:72,73
And We bestowed upon him Isaac, and Jacob as a grandson. Each of them We made righteous.

Surah 38:45-47
And make mention of Our bondmen, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, men of parts and vision. Lo! We purified them with a pure thought, remembrance of the Home (of the Hereafter).Lo! in Our sight they are verily of the elect, the excellent.

Prophet David

Bible says:
2 Samuel 11:2-26
2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful, 3 and David sent someone to find out about her. The man said, "Isn't this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite?" 4 Then David sent messengers to get her. She came to him,
and he slept with her . (She had purified herself from her uncleanness.) Then she went back home. 5 The woman conceived and sent word to David, saying, "I am pregnant.".....
14 In the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it with Uriah. 15 In it he wrote, "Put Uriah in the front line where the fighting is fiercest. Then withdraw from him so he will be struck down and die."...
26 When Uriah's wife heard that her husband was dead, she mourned for him.

Quran says:
And We verily gave knowledge unto
David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves!

Surah 38:17
Bear with what they say, and remember Our bondman David, lord of might, Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (toward Allah).

Surah 38:20
We made his kingdom strong and gave him wisdom and decisive speech.

Surah 38:25
So We forgave him that; and lo! he had access to Our presence and a happy journey's end.

Prophet Noah

Bible says:
Genesis 9:20-25
20 Noah, a man of the soil, proceeded to plant a vineyard. 21 When he drank some of its wine, he became drunk and lay uncovered inside his tent. 22 Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's unclothedness and told his two brothers outside. 23 But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father's unclothedness. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father's unclothedness.
24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,
"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers."

Quran says:
Surah 3:33
Lo! Allah preferred Adam and Noah and the Family of Abraham and the Family of 'Imran above (all His) creatures.

Surah 17:3
They were) the seed of those whom We carried (in the ship) along with Noah. Lo! he was a grateful slave.

Prophet Job

Bible says:
Job 3:1
1 After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth.

Job 10:2-3
2 I will say to God: Do not condemn me,
but tell me what charges you have against me. 3 Does it please you to oppress me,
to spurn the work of your hands,
while you smile on the schemes of the wicked?

Job 19:6-7
6 then know that God has wronged me
and drawn his net around me.
7 "Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response;
though I call for help, there is no justice.

Job 24:1
1 "Why does the Almighty not set times for judgment?
Why must those who know him look in vain for such days?

Job 31:6
6 let God weigh me in honest scales
and he will know that I am blameless-

Job 34:9
9 For he says, 'It profits a man nothing
when he tries to please God.'

Quran says:
Surah 38:41
And make mention (O Muhammad) of Our bondman Job, when he cried unto his Lord (saying): Lo! the devil doth afflict me with distress and torment. (And it was said unto him): Strike the ground with thy foot. This (spring) is a cool bath and a refreshing drink.And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding.And (it was said unto him): Take in thine hand a branch and smite therewith, and break not thine oath. Lo! We found him steadfast, how excellent a slave! Lo! he was ever turning in repentance (to his Lord).
Christians believe that their Prophets committed all of these disgusting acts, yet they attack the moral character of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). Ironic isn't it?

What the Bible and Quran say about Prophet Jesus

Was Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) Crucified and Cursed?

Bible says:
Galatians 3:13
13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

Quran says:
Surah 3:45
(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter , and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

Surah 4:157-158
And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain.But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

The Bible says that Prophet Jesus was crucified to bear God's wrath for the sins of the believers and accordingly he was cursed. On the contrary, Muslims believe according to the Quran that he was neither crucified nor cursed but was held and will be held in honor in this life and in the Hereafter.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards His Mother

Bible says:
John 2:3-4
3When the wine was gone, Jesus' mother
said to him, "They have no more wine."
4" Dear woman, why do you involve me ?" Jesus replied, "My time has not yet come."

Matthew 12:47-49
47 Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you."
48 He replied to him, " Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.

Quran says:
Surah 19:30-32
He said: "I am indeed a servant of God: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother , and not overbearing or miserable;
The Quran affirms that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) was kind in his treatment of his mother. For the Muslim, it is totally unbelievable that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) called his mother 'Woman' and that he ignored her when she wanted to speak to him. Allah has commanded us in the Quran to treat our mothers kindly even if they are unbelievers.

Surah 31:14
And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him , and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command), "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal. "But if they strive to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration), and follow the way of those who turn to me (in love): in the end the return of you all is to Me, and I will tell you the truth (and meaning) of all that ye did."
How could we then believe that Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) behaved in this way towards his mother Mary who was the best and of the most righteous women on earth?:

Surah 3:42
And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.

Prophet Jesus' Behavior Towards
People

Bible says:
Matthew 12:39
39 He answered, " A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Matthew 23:33
33 " You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, " Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me ; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

L uke 19:27
27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Quran says:
Surah 43:63
When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear God and obey me.

Surah 19:32
"(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

According to the Bible, Prophet Jesus used to insult his people and even his disciples.
In contrast, the Quran indicates that Prophet Jesus was kind and wise in his behavior towards his people.

There is no where the name Jesus was mentioned in the quran, and I know mohammed used to curse Jews and Christians specifically every morning once he was up. Jesus never cursed anyone, calling someone foolish (cos the person's behavior is foolish )or a snake (cos the person is cunny and dubious) is not a sin compared to cursing people because they are Jews or Christians

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

There is no where the name Jesus was mentioned in the quran, and I know mohammed used to curse Jews and Christians specifically every morning once he was up. Jesus never cursed anyone, calling someone foolish (cos the person's behavior is foolish )or a snake (cos the person is cunny and dubious) is not a sin compared to cursing people because they are Jews or Christians

So don't get angry whenever I call you Satan, snake or foolish. You'll agree with me that your God encouraged that.

You are right as there is no Jesus in the Qur'an. The one in the Qur'an is 'Eesa son of Maryam. He is a man, a messenger and Prophet of Allah!

Mark 11:12-25 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Curses a Fig Tree as it has no fruit and he was super hungry!

12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.

20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

In conclusion
If Jesus was a God (an hungry God) he could have helped the tree by making it produce instead of killing it. Your Jesus was actually a good curser! An hungry man is an angry man! Jesus must be a man!

So get behind me Satan!

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
AntiChristian:

So don't get angry whenever I call you Satan, snake or foolish. You'll agree with me that your God encouraged that.

You are right as there is no Jesus in the Qur'an. The one in the Qur'an is 'Eesa son of Maryam. He is a man, a messenger and Prophet of Allah!

Mark 11:12-25 New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Curses a Fig Tree as it has no fruit and he was super hungry!

12 The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. 13 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. 14 Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.

20 In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. 21 Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!”

In conclusion
If Jesus was a God (an hungry God) he could have helped the tree by making it produce instead of killing it. Your Jesus was actually a good curser! An hungry man is an angry man! Jesus must be a man!

So get behind me Satan!

Very funny, why shld you call me such without proof, imagine your conclusion "an angry man ...." your argument is weak.we are talking about mohammed cursing jews and christians cos of hate you are saying something else. even in mecca till this day they curse jew and christains asking allah to give them cancer. so much for the region of peace.

As for the fig tree, read why it was cursed and it died. Mohammed cursed human beings just cos they are not muslims.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
fortran12:

Very funny, why shld you call me such without proof, imagine your conclusion "an angry man ...." your argument is weak.we are talking about mohammed cursing jews and christians cos of hate you are saying something else. even in mecca till this day they curse jew and christains asking allah to give them cancer. so much for the region of peace.

As for the fig tree, read why it was cursed and it died. Mohammed cursed human beings just cos they are not muslims.

Don't blame me again if I abuse you like Jesus did. Stop detailing the thread. No be only cancer na HIV! Foolish Galatian!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Don't blame me again if I abuse you like Jesus did. Stop detailing the thread. No be only cancer na HIV! Foolish Galatian!

Keep it up na, am not complaining, it only shows who you are. I can post you several videos showing imams saying such. I think I can find the one from Mecca too, let me check....

yea,here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V5ZVU0F_18
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Keep it up na, am not complaining, it only shows who you are. I can post you several videos showing imams saying such. I think I can find the one from Mecca too, let me check....

yea,here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V5ZVU0F_18

Bring more videos from other Muslim countries too. is it only Mecca that wishes Christians have cancer?

You have no job here than to derail threads!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

Bring more videos from other Muslim countries too. is it only Mecca that wishes Christians have cancer?

You have no job here than to derail threads!
Is that the best response you can come up with? You see your religion exposed. The only thing Islam is hiding behind is the language. If all the hadiths where in English the world will see Islam for what it is.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2019
fortran12:

Is that the best response you can come up with? You see your religion exposed. The only thing Islam is hiding behind is the language. If all the hadiths where in English the world will see Islam for what it is.

No wonder you are called dumb!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

call me names as you wish, it does not stop your prophet from being spanked daily

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
AntiChristian:

You asked for refernces, i gave you a video exposing your isalm ,and all you can do is to attack me. The world is a small place... and the internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

You asked for refernces, i gave you a video exposing your isalm ,and all you can do is to attack me. The world is a small place... and the internet never forgets

If I bring you 10 videos of Christians doing all sorts of fake or obscene miracles would you agree that I have exposed Christianity?

Bros think! There are many videos online!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

If I bring you 10 videos of Christians doing all sorts of fake or obscene miracles would you agree that I have exposed Christianity?

Bros think! There are many videos online!
But these match what Mohammed was practicing. There are hadiths saying he cursed the Jews and Christians every morning
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

But these match what Mohammed was practicing. There are hadiths saying he cursed the Jews and Christians every morning

If he cursed them then they are cursed!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

If he cursed them then they are cursed!
You only reaffirmed what I proved. Which means the imam cursing videos are true and inline with Islam. Jesus says otherwise pray for those who curse.
Now who is practicing love?
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

You only reaffirmed what I proved. Which means the imam cursing videos are true and inline with Islam. Jesus says otherwise pray for those who curse.
Now who is practicing love?

Luke 19:27 Jesus said:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Jesus is lovely!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Luke 19:27 Jesus said:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Jesus is lovely!
Jesus was not talking of himself he was telling them a story. So sorry try again. Even your Qur'an claims he is sinless and you want to try and tie him to a sin. Sorry it can't work. He is not a sinner like Mohammed
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

Jesus was not talking of himself he was telling them a story. So sorry try again. Even your Qur'an claims he is sinless and you want to try and tie him to a sin. Sorry it can't work. He is not a sinner like Mohammed

Bro, all Prophets are sinless in Islam. They are the best of humans in their time. Unlike the Bible where men of God comits incest, become drunk and naked, even kill someone's husband and commit adultery!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Bro, all Prophets are sinless in Islam. They are the best of humans in their time. Unlike the Bible where men of God comits incest, become drunk and naked, even kill someone's husband and commit adultery!

Mohammed was sinful big time, David was an adulterer, Abraham a liar, Jacob a cheat, Moses a murderer only Jesus who is the son of God did not sin. Mohammed was not even sure of getting to paradise according to your books
Why will I want to follow someone like that. The best of mankind mohammed who used to trade slaves for girls, loot communities, kill people. How can he be an example you follow?

All prophets u mention where did u get them from they are all Jewish people copied by mohmamed from the bible.
Mohammed from his only miracle proved to the world he is a false prophet. He was condemned by his own words.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

Mohammed was sinful big time, David was an adulterer, Abraham a liar, Jacob a cheat, Moses a murderer only Jesus who is the son of God did not sin. Mohammed was not even sure of getting to paradise according to your books
Why will I want to follow someone like that. The best of mankind mohammed who used to trade slaves for girls, loot communities, kill people. How can he be an example you follow?

The Jesus of the Bible committed one of the greatest sin by talking to his mother inappropriately! You know the verse na!
Also as you said he forgot to clearly preach well as no one understood him. This is a sin. Even Moses was able to deliver his message well.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

The Jesus of the Bible committed one of the greatest sin by talking to his mother inappropriately! You know the verse na!
Also as you said he forgot to clearly preach well as no one understood him. This is a sin. Even Moses was able to deliver his message well.

You in your church mind know that is not true. So because Jesus said "listen woman" it is a sin abi? The women it was said to did not complain it's you who isn't related to her that is complaining on her behalf.
So your Qur'an saying Jesus committed no sin is false right?
Mohammed was asking for forgiveness of sins in the past and the future ones he will commit. Jesus did no sin. The Qur'an says there is a portion of adultery every man must commit, imagine. but still Jesus was sinless.

I never said Jesus did not preach clearly and I did not say no one understood him. See the result of his preaching. See the number of people who are Christians. If not for Islam being spread forcefully by the sword who would have heard about it?
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
fortran12:

You in your church mind know that is not true. So because Jesus said "listen woman" it is a sin abi? The women it was said to did not complain it's you who isn't related to her that is complaining on her behalf.
So your Qur'an saying Jesus committed no sin is false right?
Mohammed was asking for forgiveness of sins in the past and the future ones he will commit. Jesus did no sin. The Qur'an says there is a portion of adultery every man must commit, imagine. but still Jesus was sinless.

I never said Jesus did not preach clearly and I did not say no one understood him. See the result of his preaching. See the number of people who are Christians. If not for Islam being spread forcefully by the sword who would have heard about it?

Tell your mum too that words and see her response!
All Prophets of Allah had their sins forgiven and they do not commit great sins like the Bible lied on them.

Your Bible said All have sinned and this includes your small God.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Tell your mum too that words and see her response!
All Prophets of Allah had their sins forgiven and they do not commit great sins like the Bible lied on them.

Your Bible said All have sinned and this includes your small God.
All have sinned never refered to Jesus, sorry. So the words listen woman is a sin but having sex slaves and killing people just like Mohammed is ok right?
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 10:31am On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

All have sinned never refered to Jesus, sorry. So the words listen woman is a sin but having sex slaves and killing people just like Mohammed is ok right?

Diversion tactics again! All have sinned...

So All doesn't mean all again?
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

Diversion tactics again! All have sinned...

So All doesn't mean all again?
Who was speaking? When was it spoken? Was Jesus on earth then? Jesus is from heaven he is the sinless son if God. So now u know who it was refering to
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

Who was speaking? When was it spoken? Was Jesus on earth then? Jesus is from heaven he is the sinless son if God. So now u know who it was refering to

The person that spoke the statement did not remove Jesus.

It is not All except Jesus! It is All have sinned!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

The person that spoke the statement did not remove Jesus.

It is not All except Jesus! It is All have sinned!

And m sure you know it was in Romans written by a follower of Jesus, was Jesus on earth at the time? Am sure if u read further it specifies whom it was talking about.
U cherry pick verses read the context before quoting
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

And m sure you know it was in Romans written by a follower of Jesus, was Jesus on earth at the time? Am sure if u read further it specifies whom it was talking about.
U cherry pick verses read the context before quoting

Yes you remind that it was written by Paul who is the founder of Christianity!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

Yes you remind that it was written by Paul who is the founder of Christianity!
Really? And why were the followers called Christians in Antioch? Was it Paul that coined that term too?
When the disciples saw Paul did they disagree on any point in their doctrines.
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

Really? And why were the followers called Christians in Antioch? Was it Paul that coined that term too?
When the disciples saw Paul did they disagree on any point in their doctrines.

You're happy some unknown people gave your religion a name.

They were just trying to complete the religion Jesus was unable to finish!
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by fortran12: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

You're happy some unknown people gave your religion a name.

They were just trying to complete the religion Jesus was unable to finish!

Stay on the topic. Leave sentiment out of it. Jesus commanded the disciples to spread his message So What are u talking about
Re: Qur'an Vs Bible About Some Anointed Men (prophets) by AntiChristian: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
fortran12:

Stay on the topic. Leave sentiment out of it. Jesus commanded the disciples to spread his message So What are u talking about

Was Paul among the disciples he sent out? Did he made a mistake on selecting his disciples or why add Paul after he died?

He added Paul because he made a mistake selecting those disciples. Those disciples failed too. Hence Paul was selected. Paul now created Christianity since Jesus and other disciples had failed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Islam This Good ? / What Is Jihad Al-nikah / Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.