Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured (322 Views)

Tinubu Receives Delegation From The European Union / President Buhari Receives Delegation From Gombe State Led By Governor Inuwa. PIX / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by AlexReports(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2019
APC Chieftain, Johnbosco Onunkwo Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award

The organizing committee and principal executive of Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards, James Emeh alongside top CEOs, Beauty Queens and Nollywood personalities have visited the 2021 Anambra State Governorship Hopeful and Billionaire Oil Magnate, High Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo.

The powerful delegation presented a special Award to the Billionaire as the Humanitarian Service and Youth Empowerment Personality Award. He was recognized as a result of his extensive commitment to youth empowerment and humanitarian aid. Also the award came as an appreciation of his chairmanship and support to the just concluded Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Awards 2019 held at Sheraton Hotel , Abuja, distinguished personalities across Nigeria were recognized and honored.

Amongst the delegation were ABN Director, Ifeanyi Okali Ubaka, Nollywood Actress and Producer, Actress Rosy Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Queen Yvette Meurer, Horasis Reality CEO, Tochukwu Ibezim, Amity Global Network CEO, Amb. Alex Nwankwo and other reputable personalities.

Speaking during the visit and Award Presentation, the President and Project Director of Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award 2019, expressed deep appreciation and overwhelming gestures to Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo. He assured the Chief that the 2019 Award occasion was indeed a huge success as a result of the supports he extended to the project.

Other team members also extended their gestures and promised to be resourceful in promoting his governorship ambition in the forthcoming Anambra elections in 2021. They did thank him for the huge assistance in the 2019 Igbere Leadership Excellence Award.

Re: APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by AlexReports(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2019
More

Re: APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2019
cool
Re: APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by AlexReports(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2019
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by Whiteangel1234: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2019
I hate this igbere TV man when I look at him I see A selfish Gold Digger
Re: APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by AmadiAba: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Hate Speech, let DSS catch you lolzzz
Re: APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured by MrALIVE: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I hope someone does not see a fool when they look at your picture

(1) (Reply)

1,000 PDP, APGA Members Defect To APC In Nasarawa / Hope Uzodinma Finally Imo State Governor / I Will Harness Anambra Best Brains To Provide Better Life For Our People - Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.