Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Happened At Bez Live In Concert On Christmas Eve? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened At Bez Live In Concert On Christmas Eve? (453 Views)

Andrew Dunbar Dies On Christmas Eve / Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve / PHOTOS: Fans Kiss Passionately At Bez's Concert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened At Bez Live In Concert On Christmas Eve? by ddroid: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2019
I attended the Bez Live In concert at Muri Okunola Park yesterday.

I got there before 12 p.m. for an event that was to start for 6 p.m. You see, I am a dedicated fan.

I was there live when the team was rehearsing and perfecting the sounds. I was there when Waje came to test her voice and put the sounds in order. I was there. I saw there as Benjamin the drummer boy blew away shocked the audience with his skills. I was there when Femi Leye announced that he got married and became a father in year 2019, then dedicated to all who are also taking the journey. I was there when Lady Donli came to sing "corner corner" and made the fans jiggy.

It was a surreal experience. One that I will love to replay again and again if possible.

Bez did announce that that event was the last Bez Live in Concert event. He said something bigger and bolder is coming next year. My body and soul is ready for it. I can't wait for next year.

Some people were watching the event live on kiss [url]shugaban.com/live[/url], if you also want to catch everything that happened, visit the link.

Re: What Happened At Bez Live In Concert On Christmas Eve? by timibare(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Michael Ugwu To Represent Africa On The Board Of Merlin Network / The Legend Of Inikpi ,mercy Johnson ,hear Full Story Of Movie (video) / Justin Bieber Finally Shaves Off His Mustache After Fans Begged Him, His Wife Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.