Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 (3164 Views)

Quick Sale Es 330 Basic Accident Free , You Just Buy Bumper And Fix It @1.850 / Used Car 100k To 200k In Ibadan / @-{-{--HIRED Purchase Loading - Advice Needed To Make It Smooth For All Parties! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Olaitan198555: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2019
Regarding the few months Nigeria used toyota Corolla that I said I needed last week for 1m. I am ready to add 100k to it if anyone help me see a first grade 2005upward. Toyota Corolla gray color. Please it should be less than a year and non accidental.Anyone with reliable information should pls contact me on 08158380798. My location. Osogbo

1 Like

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by phrancys001(m): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na ur type dey encourage car snatchers dem, miserable price for all dat condition on top motor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olaitan198555:
Regarding the few months Nigeria used toyota Corolla that I said I needed last week for 1m. I am ready to add 100k to it if anyone help me see a first grade 2005upward. Toyota Corolla gray color. Please it should be less than a year and non accidental.Anyone with reliable information should pls contact me on 08158380798. My location. Osogbo

Stop making people to steal cos you might end up losing your money when u eventually got what u are asking for

6 Likes

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by MedicH: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
greggng:

Stop making people to steal cos you might end up losing your money when u eventually got what u are asking for

It's only the greediness of car deal brokers, u know that reap where you sowed nothing mentality of middlemen that will make a fairly used corolla 05 cost more than 1.1m. Some of them want as high as 200k on top another man car. Shame

6 Likes

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
MedicH:

It's only the greediness of car deal brokers, u know that reap where you sowed nothing mentality of middlemen that will make a fairly used corolla 05 cost more than 1.1m. Some of them want as high as 200k on top another man car. Shame

You are not being reasonable . The car you are asking for is 2005 model corolla...the tokunbo goes for 1.850million to 2million for accident free. Then after using it for a few months someone will now present 1.1million to you....will you accept? I understand there is what we call distress sale but is not an everyday activity and doesn't represent reality. That is why people with low budget looking for a few months use always end up in the hands of scammers....They see u as greedy.... Also you don't 've to blame dealers cos they encounter cost in the act of doing business. Just last week two corolla were vandalised in my friend place...ownersbmo wan hear story ....he has to buy and replace brain box, tapping buttons for both cars....it doesn't come cheap.... I am not discouraging you but I can assure u that u will get what u are asking for....Good luck to u

13 Likes

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by CyberEBOLA(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olaitan198555:
When you get scammed, dont forget to open a thread, so that we can learn lesson from your mistakes.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
When you get scammed, dont forget to open a thread, so that we can learn lesson from your mistakes.

The will always up thread and start begging some of us to come to their aid....but the had opportunity of avoiding it in the first place....till date some of them are unable to catch a single scammer ....their money enter one chance....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Nene360(f): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olaitan198555:

You are still kidding, you know right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by dbelovd(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
MedicH:

#1.1M for a 2005 upward corolla that is less than A YEAR used..., Haba!! Fear God naa...
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by DEGREE2466(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
dbelovd:

#1.1M for a 2005 upward corolla that is less than A YEAR used..., Haba!! Fear God naa...

LOL

I bought my car clean title for more than 2 million.

Everything in the car is still in tact. Now, I will sell it for 1.1 million. Even if the person is using the car for Uber. In less than a year, the person cannot recoup the cost of purchase in selling the car for 1.1 million. Op is just waiting for miracle that will never happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by 1stNumeroUno: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
greggng:

You are not being reasonable . The car you are asking for is 2005 model corolla...the tokunbo goes for 1.850million to 2million for accident free. Then after using it for a few months someone will now present 1.1million to you....will you accept? I understand there is what we call distress sale but is not an everyday activity and doesn't represent reality. That is why people with low budget looking for a few months use always end up in the hands of scammers....They see u as greedy.... Also you don't 've to blame dealers cos they encounter cost in the act of doing business. Just last week two corolla were vandalised in my friend place...ownersbmo wan hear story ....he has to buy and replace brain box, tapping buttons for both cars....it doesn't come cheap.... I am not discouraging you but I can assure u that u will get what u are asking for....Good luck to u

So sorry for your friend's experience. By chance can I know how much it cost to replace the brain box and tapping button. My brother Corolla was vandalized last weekend too.
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
1stNumeroUno:

So sorry for your friend's experience. By chance can I know how much it cost to replace the brain box and tapping button. My brother Corolla was vandalized last weekend too.

The guy from ladipo charged him 50k hand work inclusive....this covers tapping button , brain box and the little glass they broke to gain access to the car door..,you could get it lesser depending on your bargaining power
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by ehissi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olaitan198555:

A simple search on jiji will give you what you want.

Lower the age/model to 2003. Get a mechanic to follow you and inspect and drive your merchandise and move.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Olaitan198555: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
ehissi:

Lower the age/model to 2003. Get a mechanic to follow you and inspect and drive your merchandise and move.
. Thanks. I will download the app and check there
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Olaitan198555: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
MedicH:

bro thanks for your advantage concerns,see let me share you my bitter experience around August 2017 when dollar was so high with exchange rates to naira. I bought a Toyota Corolla 2009 model for 2.950 million naira in Apala under-bridge miles 12. You can’t believe it my brother. I had some issues after 6months and I want to resell this same car. I sold it 2.3. With much persuade from the buyer. Car that is very clean without any error. Since then. I have vowed in my heart never to expend much money on cars again. It does not worth it. A used Oyinbo car we overhyped
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
ehissi:

It is not enough to take a mechanic to a car ....his job ends with ensuring the car is in good sharp....he cannot be held responsible if is a stolen car...proper due deligence is required ...that is why some of us are still in business without trouble....don't rush into buying a car without conducting serious check to ascertain is not stolen cos sars won't take your excuse....you might end up losing your money....I once told a guy to pay me 20k to inspect a car for him....he claimed I was greedy....I let him go....till date he is still fighting for his freedom ....The car he bought a stolen car and the worst case was that the owner was killed during the robbery and the wicked robbers presented the car to the naive buyer who think I was greedy asking for 20k. ...I don't wanna mention how much he has spent so far....with the car retrieved from him.. This year alone I rejected so many cars despite big amount i would 've made from buying it....Don't buy trouble....

1 Like

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by nemadfsyahooc: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Add 200k to make it 1.3m for my 2008 Camry. Very neat and uber standard. Full portion and everything working .
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
nemadfsyahooc:
Add 200k to make it 1.3m for my 2008 Camry. Very neat and uber standard. Full portion and everything working .

Whstsap me the picture 08062593234 if u are in Lagos state
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by ehissi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Olaitan198555:
. Thanks. I will download the app and check there

Use the filtered search, and try and stick to 2003/2004. You may even get a good one below a million that's not so bad.

It is placing to much conditions on cars you want to buy/use, that makes you prey to middlemen that will still chop you last last .

So far the car is in very good condition and well maintained, it doesn't matter the year nor model nor mileage.

A well serviced 2003/2004 is far better than a 2005/06 with rolled back mileage, paint job that is improperly serviced and draining oil, or vibrating when you use AC because engine seating don cast.

Be wise.....
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by ehmmy11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
ehissi:

thank you sir for this response.. You offered a solution
No be every time for critics

1 Like

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by 1stNumeroUno: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
greggng:

The guy from ladipo charged him 50k hand work inclusive....this covers tapping button , brain box and the little glass they broke to gain access to the car door..,you could get it lesser depending on your bargaining power

Thanks bro...this is helpful.
Compliments of the season.
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by greggng: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
1stNumeroUno:

Thanks bro...this is helpful.
Compliments of the season.

Your welcome
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Anchor84: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
greggng:

I tire o wen Toks is 1.9m,some idiot's will tell u toks na 1.5/1.6m
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by babatee4all(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Olaitan198555 post=85204700]Regarding the few months Nigeria used toyota Corolla that I said I needed last week for 1m. I am ready to add 100k to it if anyone help me see a first grade 2005upward. Toyota Corolla gray color. Please it should be less than a year and non accidental.Anyone with reliable information should pls contact me on 08158380798. My location. Osogbo[/quote

You will never get and if you get one eventually na thief go thief am ......]
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Anchor84: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2019
ehissi:

Use the filtered search, and try and stick to 2003/2004. You may even get a good one below a million that's not so bad.

It is placing to much conditions on cars you want to buy/use, that makes you prey to middlemen that will still chop you last last .

So far the car is in very good condition and well maintained, it doesn't matter the year nor model nor mileage.

A well serviced 2003/2004 is far better than a 2005/06 with rolled back mileage, paint job that is improperly serviced and draining oil, or vibrating when you use AC because engine seating don cast.

Be wise.....
Lol,You know Nothing...
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by ehissi(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Anchor84:
Lol,You know Nothing...

Let me guess! You know everything right?

If you want to do business with the OP calmly tell him you want to do so, but man need to wack as a middleman and upcoming car dealer that you are.

Humble yourself, be plain and God will exalt you in due time. I have bought cars myself, without the help of dealers.

Take my mechanic, preview the documents, call the owner, check that the papers are not forged and drive.

So when I see car dealers panicking that someone wants to buy a car, trying to use scare mongering to frighten the person in hope that they will run to you, last last you fit lose oooh.

Call bros now, confess your sins and receive healing before E download the app. Especially if na foreign rice you need buy this Christmas oooo. Lol
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Bettycars(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olaitan198555:
bro thanks for your advantage concerns,see let me share you my bitter experience around August 2017 when dollar was so high with exchange rates to naira. I bought a Toyota Corolla 2009 model for 2.950 million naira in Apala under-bridge miles 12. You can’t believe it my brother. I had some issues after 6months and I want to resell this same car. I sold it 2.3. With much persuade from the buyer. Car that is very clean without any error. Since then. I have vowed in my heart never to expend much money on cars again. It does not worth it. A used Oyinbo car we overhyped
Used Oyibo may be overhyped but are still good unless you were deceived into buying problematic vehicles. I deal on European cars and am very careful on buying the cars, getting to know their history, current road worthiness test results before I decide to buy them and I ho for the cheapest. The reason Nigerians like good things but wud offer peanuts for it. That is why I never risk importing cars over 1m unless the buyer pays non refundable upfront
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Anchor84: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
ehissi:

Let me guess! You know everything right?

If you want to do business with the OP calmly tell him you want to do so, but man need to wack as a middleman and upcoming car dealer that you are.

Humble yourself, be plain and God will exalt you in due time. I have bought cars myself, without the help of dealers.

Take my mechanic, preview the documents, call the owner, check that the papers are not forged and drive.

So when I see car dealers panicking that someone wants to buy a car, trying to use scare mongering to frighten the person in hope that they will run to you, last last you fit lose oooh.

Call bros now, confess your sins and receive healing before E download the app. Especially if na foreign rice you need buy this Christmas oooo. Lol
We are all Still learning and dont claim like You know All,I dont sell my Cars here on nairaland.i sell most of my Cars on my WhatsApp Page and my Cars dont stay Long at all.

So dont think I'm Aiming to Sell to OP,I sell Toks most times not Naija Used car wey.
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Prymestrr(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
greggng:

It is not enough to take a mechanic to a car ....his job ends with ensuring the car is in good sharp....he cannot be held responsible if is a stolen car...proper due deligence is required ...that is why some of us are still in business without trouble....don't rush into buying a car without conducting serious check to ascertain is not stolen cos sars won't take your excuse....you might end up losing your money....I once told a guy to pay me 20k to inspect a car for him....he claimed I was greedy....I let him go....till date he is still fighting for his freedom ....The car he bought a stolen car and the worst case was that the owner was killed during the robbery and the wicked robbers presented the car to the naive buyer who think I was greedy asking for 20k. ...I don't wanna mention how much he has spent so far....with the car retrieved from him.. This year alone I rejected so many cars despite big amount i would 've made from buying it....Don't buy trouble....
But oga you greedy gahn. 20k is too much to inspect car abeg. Even renowned Gazzuzz deh consider 10k for inspection ni. Who you sef come be abeg? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olaitan198555:
Contact this guy. https://www.nairaland.com/5167845/n1200000-less-tokunbo-cars/113#85223961
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by 1stNumeroUno: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: I Am Adding 100k To Make It 1.1 by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Prymestrr:

But oga you greedy gahn. 20k is too much to inspect car abeg. Even renowned Gazzuzz deh consider 10k 30k for inspection ni. Who you sef come be abeg? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo HONDA ACCORD 2006 Model Available / ��new Arrival�� 2010 Venza AWD Silver / 2014 Model Benz E350 4matic Used Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.