Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? (723 Views)

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / This Father Xmas Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by fineboynl(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
why is chicken the favorite meat for xmas? does this mean that chicken the best meat??
Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by donstan18: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Because Chicken is a feminist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by GOFRONT(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
If you know the number of chicken that has gone to the great beyond from yesterday all over Naija......
Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Mimicle101: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
I think is because is not easily ready and accessible in Nigeria. In some other developed country no one cares about Chicken on december time. It's something that is eating on a weekly basis

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
We actually do duck in my family for Christmas. Chicken is too normal
Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Bigblessed: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Because it's good for chickenmass
Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mimicle101:
I think is because is not easily ready and accessible in Nigeria. In some other developed country no one cares about Chicken on december time. It's something that is eating on a weekly basis

Next time, your generalisation should be based on your family members, friends, and people around you,

Chicken is easily ready and accessible in Nigeria, what you are meant to say is, not everyone can afford to eat chicken everyday. In other developed countries, people care about chicken in December time, especially those that love to eat chicken, in same developed countries, not everyone eat chicken on a weekly basis because they cant afford it, we also have people here who eat chicken on a daily and weekly basis.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Mimicle101: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2019
You know, I have lived in several different states in Nigeria. So I know what am talking about. Yes there might be few set of people who might be eating chicken in Nigeria on a daily or weekly basis but I can stil tell you the number of people who dont eat it even in months in Nigeria is great.

So it's not just about my family, friends and people around me. Chicken is considered a special meal in most of our communities in Nigeria.

And another thing, when I say not easily or readily available am talking about. As simple as going into the smallest shop down the street and buying Chicken.

Or just any supamarket and you will find Kg's of Chicken waiting for you to pick up from the freezer.

We know the problem we have in Nigeria. Lack of Electricity etc.

So the hustle of going to the Big market to buy a life Chiken to slaughter and then preparing... hmmm my bro.

That's why I said. I think in other developed country people eat more chicken on a daily or even weekly basis than Nigeria.

Anyway... you cant come to my fridge and dont find Kg's of Chicken by the way.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? by Heloct(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2019
Chicken is presentable.

(1) (Reply)

What Book Will You Recommend For Me To Improve Communication In My Relationship / Why You Will Surely Lose Your Husband To A Good Cook / Video : Lady Advises Women To Lock Their Irresponsible Husband Inside Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.