Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Don't Know What To Do,in Selecting Where To Belong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Know What To Do,in Selecting Where To Belong (186 Views)

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? / Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / What Factors Should be Considered in Selecting Heavy Duty Storage Racking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know What To Do,in Selecting Where To Belong by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Am a songs writer ( just discovered it last year)
I like to write worldly songs but my conscious is not agreeing with me.
Sha have written up to five gospel songs.
Friends I need your advice please
Help me.

1 Share

Re: Don't Know What To Do,in Selecting Where To Belong by bamidbamid: 5:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Then write heavenly songs na.. Since u are in heaven... Shioor.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About The Past / Competent Lawyer In Lahore To Deal With Legal Cases / Prestigious Schools That Accept Second Class And Third-class Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.