Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton (1341 Views)

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton by odun360(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Former Super Eagles star, Nwankwo Kanu, has been plunged into mourning following the death of Eniton, one of the beneficiaries of his philanthropy-based NGO, Kanu Heart Foundation.

The former Nigerian international made the tragic announcement through his verified Twitter account on the eve of Christmas, Tuesday, December 24.

Kanu, who referred the deceased as his "daughter," was overtly left heartbroken by the sudden passing of the promising young girl.

Although the Arsenal legend did not disclose the cause of the death, there are insinuations that Eniton might have hearkened to the last call through a heart-related ailment.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/ex-nigerian-player-kanu-nwankwo-loses.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton by donstan18: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Death is the best thing that has happened to humanity.

Many will not understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton by cassidy1996(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
donstan18:
Death is the best thing that has happened to humanity.

Many will not understand.
you say!

1 Like

Re: Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton by Bewiseedet(m): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sad one.
Re: Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton by rusher14: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
May he soul rest in peace.
Re: Ex Nigerian Player, Kanu Nwankwo Loses His Daughter, Eniton by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chai this gal wah I de plan how I go be her lover so that I go sure say million dollars for my pocket come go like this
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

5 Footballers Who Had Skill Moves Named After Them / Roman Abramovich About To Buy Brazilian Football Club Vasco De Gama.“ / C.ronaldo, Robinho , Quaresma, Messi : Who Would You Buy As A Coach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.