Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nairaland End Of The Year Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland End Of The Year Party (662 Views)

This End Of The Year Party Cake Will Blow Your Mind (see Photos) / End-of-year Party With De-don 4 / End Of Year Party In My Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland End Of The Year Party by afrobaby(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
Most company are already preparing for their end of the year party, can't we have something like that, for nairaland members, especially those of us in Lagos, just thinking loud sha,
not a bad idea really, it is not a bad idea, moderator, what do u think?
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by iyatrustee(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin End of year Fighting i propose between 190 Vs MR CORK tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of The Year Party by Dsense(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
Let's invite Mr willies''190'' down to Niaja nd make his dream come true by letting him hump the street dogs ''He's been dreaming of when to play with their willies''. . . .Believe me NLanders he will be d happiest on the planet if we can lead him achieving this his random activites in Lodon.!

(1) (Reply)

Making A Memorable Event With Pamsonic Visual Sound Pro / 1st Yenagoa Trade Fair 2012 – You Cannot Afford To Miss It’ / Learn How To Bake 3 Different Cakes In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.