Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Toyin Lawani Releases Stylish Christmas Card Photos With Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Releases Stylish Christmas Card Photos With Her Son (1023 Views)

Toyin Lawani Releases Sexy Independence Day Photos / Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Invitation Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Releases Stylish Christmas Card Photos With Her Son by Naijanewsgist00: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Toyin Lawani releases stylish Christmas card photos with her son

Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani has shared her family Christmas card photos.

The mother of two was pictured with her cute son Lordmaine stylishly dressed in matching clerical clothing.

Celebrity Gist

See full photos below.

See more>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/toyin-lawani-christmas-card/
Re: Toyin Lawani Releases Stylish Christmas Card Photos With Her Son by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
We hope that when Imes comes, you will come to know the truth.

Because when Imes comes, many things that were thought impossible will become possible grin

Imes, we await your coming grin

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Be Shy Of My Body –biodun Okeowo Omo Butty / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Why I Stopped Acting Sex, Romantic Scenes – Mercy Johnson-okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.