Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (7234 Views)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Arrest Of Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by enemybulldozer(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2019
wesley80:
So earlier today we heard that Deji Adeyanju was "flown out of the country seriously sick" to attend to his health issues as a result of the "brutal" beating he received on the streets while protesting for Sowore's release. Thankfully, we've obtained very shocking pictures of Mr Adeyanju standing on a queue awaiting his turn to process his papers and board a flight out of the country to treat his very "critical condition". We believe an air ambulance is waiting for him on the tarmac judging from Sahara Reporters earlier story today. Please keep him in your prayers because from the images reposted below, the guy is literally battling for his life as could be gathered from the bruises on his elbow.
For lying and insulting Kanu an innocent man that is why the almajiris gave you such beating grin grin grin thanks to karma.
Re: . by wesley80(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How do we know this is Deji?

Your reporting has to pass "beyond reasonable doubt" test. There are opportunities to doubt you since we cannot independently verify this person to be Deji Adeyanju.

Video of a twerking dancer was once posted online and labeled as Senator Adeleke. It was very believable. The difference in height disqualified it as authentic.

Give us authentic fact to prove the person you claim to be Deji in picture is indeed him.
Like I came to this life to prove anything to you. If you don't believe it's Deji please jump to the next thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2019
BetterPoison:
it was as if you were speaking of my condition. I pray a helper locates me.
Sterling 0072053910
May God in his infinite mercy provide for everyone

beggar leading a blind man.a**hole
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2019
BetterPoison:
it was as if you were speaking of my condition. I pray a helper locates me.
Sterling 0072053910
May God in his infinite mercy provide for everyone

channel dis ur inner begging to yahuu aswear u go make am..nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: . by BetterPoison: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
I think I prefer this selfie

Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=BetterPoison post=85227316][/quote]
drop ur account details bro make i epp u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2019
BetterPoison:
may everybody that likes you die a terrible death.
May everyone that cares for you suffer terrible fate
When you think you have found joy may it be then you will be strucked with disaster
May the earth be against you. May water, fire, spirt and the wind be against you and any one that tries to help you.
May the sun be against you in the day. May the moon be against you at night.
Amen

U dun revert to curse?? E pain am die!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by reality1010: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Duru9:
Lolzz
If to say na one of him member they beat now
They go abandon the person for hospital

From the news I read on the day of the attack I heard they attacked him and others
Where are the others nah
Abi those ones no deserve Dubai treatment

I wish him quick recovery
my brother this govt done give the guy popularity. The guy done gently find em way into better soup. Medical trip to Dubia? will he ever agree that he would be flown abroad for medical trip after abusing and accusing govt and PMB of medical trip abroad. What about those attacked with him? Those ones will go to pharmacy. While in Dubia,govt officials will see him ,settle him and take good care of him.Don't ever trust these guys. They r betrayals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Duru9(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
reality1010:

my brother this govt done give the guy popularity. The guy done gently find em way into better soup. Medical trip to Dubia? will he ever agree that he would be flown abroad for medical trip after abusing and accusing govt and PMB of medical trip abroad. What about those attacked with him? Those ones will go to pharmacy. While in Dubia,govt officials will see him ,settle him and take good care of him.Don't ever trust these guys. They r betrayals.

I weak oh
Tomorrow now he go defect and contest for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by rusher14: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
BetterPoison:
may everybody that likes you die a terrible death.
May everyone that cares for you suffer terrible fate
When you think you have found joy may it be then you will be strucked with disaster
May the earth be against you. May water, fire, spirt and the wind be against you and any one that tries to help you.
May the sun be against you in the day. May the moon be against you at night.
Amen

And you are still expecting someone to give you money right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage Trails Ogboni Pastor’s Revelations / I Won’t Recognise Convention Outcome – Sheriff / NPC Commences Training Of Functionaries For The 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.