Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Hi Everyone I Am Dr Abdu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi Everyone I Am Dr Abdu (196 Views)

Hi Everyone, I Need A Medical Help Please / Abdu Maisharu 'Mai Of Tangale' Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Gombe / Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone I Am Dr Abdu by ieltsdocuments: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hi everyone i am Dr Abdu. I am publicizing this amazing article of my professionon on this forum because i inew of so many people who will still be having these medical issues of Herpes (HPV), which they're fi ding so difficult to solve. Individuals have been suffering from HIV and Herpes infection for generations due to lack of information. Most patients couldn't get the permanent solution for their illnesses. The almost losed hope until they found my advertisement online about Dr. ATAWA and how he has cures patients infected with HIV AIDS with the use of his black seed (Nigella Sativa). Dr ATAWA has cured HIV permanently for 100s of people. Add him on whatsapp (+237671137097) he treats various illneses.
1) HIV/AIDS
2) DIABETES
3) FIBROID
4) HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
4)STROKE
5) EPILEPSY
6) MADNESS
7) ALS7
coolHEPATITIS B
9) GET YOU EX LOVER BACK
10) GET YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR DEBTOR
11) ULCER
12) PILE
13)TUBERCULOSIS
14)EUPHORIC BREAST CANCE
E.T.C
you can get cured today by contacting him on whatsapp (+237671137097)

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Best Healthy Snacks That Can Help You Lose Weight / Prostate Cancer Remedies And Preventions / The Danger Of Heart Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.