Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Much Do Online Stores Charge For Installmental Purchase Of Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Do Online Stores Charge For Installmental Purchase Of Phones? (1055 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Leaked Memo Shows Banks Asked Telcos To Charge For USSD (pics) / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Online Stores Charge For Installmental Purchase Of Phones? by beeniemccoy: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good day and merry Christmas to all!

I've been seeing adverts going round about purchasing a phone and paying for it installmentally in online stores like Eazybuy and Slot.

And since I'm in dire need of a phone now I want to make some enquires from the few that may have enjoyed such service:

- Do they offer all or selected phones for the installmental payment?
- How high is their interest rate/gain?
- How long is given to complete payment?
- What are the other things needed?

I'd appreciate if answers are given to the aforementioned questions and feel free to give suggestions too.
Re: How Much Do Online Stores Charge For Installmental Purchase Of Phones? by Lifewithme: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Drop 30% of actual phone price. The remaining balance incurs a 6% interest rate splited into 3 or 6 installments.
Re: How Much Do Online Stores Charge For Installmental Purchase Of Phones? by beeniemccoy: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lifewithme:
Drop 30% of actual phone price. The remaining balance incurs a 6% interest rate splited into 3 or 6 installments.

Thank you but which of the stores does this apply to?
Re: How Much Do Online Stores Charge For Installmental Purchase Of Phones? by Lifewithme: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
beeniemccoy:

Thank you but which of the stores does this apply to?

Stores often advertise this with banners or just walk in and ask.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 15 Pro Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / 20mins Giveaway / Iphone 7plus 128gb For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.