Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (937 Views)

BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland / Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future / Follow Me To Thank God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by HQuadreal: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by healthserve(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Give him the watch and ask him to sell it. This way you buy yourself time and remove the pressure from your life

3 Likes

Re: . by HQuadreal: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by healthserve(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
HQuadreal:

Already suggested this solution but he didn't agree.

Create threads with the pictures advertising them for sale

1 Like

Re: . by HQuadreal: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by HQuadreal: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by healthserve(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
HQuadreal:

I have tried it more than 7 times, in the non advertising section i was banned for it, and even banned by the anti spam bot even after rewriting the description.

Strange. Try jiji and other sites like efritin

1 Like

Re: . by HQuadreal: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by HQuadreal: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by rtdCivilservant: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
HQuadreal:
Nairalander's please I need your help, I borrowed 20,000 for my final year project before leaving school November and the guy who borrowed me the money have been disturbing me for his money, I'm not here to beg for any contribution to pay back the money, but if you are willing to help no problem.

The main reason I'm here is to sell my two new wrist watch gifted to me during my birthday July in order to pay back the money.

You can call me on: 09090128896 to get the pictures but I'm currently using the nairaland free mode, i will find any means to come online on WhatsApp because I don't have subscription.

Thank you.
But why do u people borrow money that u are not certain that u would be able to pay back? I have observed that so many Nigerians have this bad character embedded in them, it takes serious discipline to repay a debt and many Nigerians lack it. It is wickedness to borrow money from someone and when the time comes to pay back u begin to give the person stories, the person may have equally made plans with the money with the hope that u promised to pay back at a particular time, it is bad to make someone regret a good deed done to u. Me for one I am at the verge of not lending people money again no matter the story the person may come up with cos I've been a victim of forfeited money severally in the name of borrowing people money.

1 Like

Re: . by HQuadreal: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by rtdCivilservant: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
HQuadreal:

I pray you won't have any issues that will make you borrow money.

Thank you.
That is not my point, my point is I will not borrow money that I am not sure of where to get money to repay, I have a conscience, borrowing money(no matter the problem) that u won't pay back is like transferring ur problem to the lender.

2 Likes

Re: . by HQuadreal: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

That is not my point, my point is I will not borrow money that I am not sure of where to get money to repay, I have a conscience, borrowing money(no matter the problem) that u won't pay back is like transferring ur problem to the lender.
From his write up, he was in a desperate situation. It's not as if he deliberately intended not to pay back. Sometimes ehn, when desperation sets in, it's difficult not to do the things we earlier decided not to do.

1 Like

Re: . by HQuadreal: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale Behind David Oyedepo House Omu-aran Kwara State / Half Plot At Ekoro Road,abule Egba..08101662607 / HELP, SOMEONE BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, USED HIS LAND AS COLLATERAL. CAN I SELL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.