Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland (11598 Views)

Modern Wall Painting Ideas/thank You Nairaland / Please Don't Pay Your BEDC Bill With Your Card On Thier Website / Read And Thank Me Later Investment Is The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by okomogo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
About a year ago I read a post about a guy that complained to NERC about his outrageous bill and after consistent follow up he was even given a Prepaid meter and his bills wiped out completely.

Few days later I scanned all my estimated bills and forwarded it to the NERC but copied BEDC.

In two days I got a message to fromto contact the Asaba unit of the NERC, when I did , a young man called me and was asking for a proof that I have complained to BEDC before contacting them. I told him most of my complaints were verbal and I don't have any written proof. He rubbished me and told me to go get my facts right.

I didn't give up, I contacted Benin again, this time I got a better response. NERC gave BEDC a ten days ultimatum to resolve my issue. Two days later I got a call that someone from BEDC is coming to my apparent to do a load check. I agreed and in three days the man arrived and did his check. My load calculation were not done right there but I was just made to sign the no of electric consuming properties found in my house.

Weeks passed, months and I didn't hear anything from BEDC. I resumed my email service, this time straight to Abuja and I didn't even get a response. I was patient and I continued sending Mail as reminder.

After almost one year I just got my bill wiped off. Bill arrears of over 98k wiped off, infact we have a negative bill as I'm talking to you.

Thank you nairaland for the information.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by engrtee(f): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
That us good oooo, NERC is working, hail buhari

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by okomogo(m): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2019
I'm glad I got the needed attention even though it took some time.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Morounofolu: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please can you share the NERC Abuja email address.
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Hotfreezer: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Obinoscopy
Dominique
Lawyer
Buhari
And

Sanwo-olu

Please carry this thread to the Next level. A lot of people would be interested.
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by superlanny(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Don't be deceived, they way it will rise, e go pass konji.

3 Likes

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Albert0011(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
g

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Buharimustgo16F: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
That is how we Role

1 Like

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by slawomir: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
isoright
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by eleojo23: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Nice
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
shocked
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by fatymore(f): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
engrtee:
Why should we hail buhari...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Metu2016: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Good one
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by saydfact(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2019
great news.. bookmarked
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by jamezola: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2019
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL? THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Website design is evolving.
Hosting is cheaper.
Design is faster.
Screen sizes are many.
And your visitors are expecting a lot more from your small business website than in the past.
You need to be at the forefront of the industry.

We value design skill and attention to detail highly. It is important to us that we build contemporary websites that accurately depict our client’s own attitude to business, their spirit and their cult

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by sunnymix: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2019
engrtee:
Sharrap ni hail Buhari here...

4 Likes

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by pyrex23(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2019
We'll get there someday..
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Randy100: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Justice delayed is a justice denied.
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by itiswellandwell: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by vicfajeze: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2019
HALLELUYAH
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by faithfull18(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2019
You didn't ask to be given a prepaid meter
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2019
shocked

Atiku is working!!!

Check my signature if u interested in making money
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Knox123(m): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2019
engrtee:

Shut up... Hail buhari kee u there

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by ekems2017(f): 10:12am On Jan 15, 2019
Congratulations. Pls can you send the email address of NERC Abuja. My bill is something else. I have written to them twice and I have not heard or seen any response from them. Thks
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by Baselm: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2019
I need this, I've been receiving outrageous estimated bills since, Please I need all necessary addresses to help with the struggle. thanks
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2019
engrtee:

As dullard as Buhari
Re: BEDC Has Adjusted My Bill Thank You Nairaland by NORSIYK(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2019
98k for light alone? How many decades did you use the light without paying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Sale Land Measuring 550sqm at Milk & Honey Estate Lugbe, Abuja 09058818181 / Exotic Wall Designs for your Home and Office Spaces. / New Listings !!! To Let @ Surulere, Gbagada, Ogudu GRA & Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.