Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Fire On The Mountain? – Mercy And Ike End Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire On The Mountain? – Mercy And Ike End Relationship (1180 Views)

Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson End Relationship After Nine Months / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Actor Alex Ekubo And His Model Girlfriend End Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire On The Mountain? – Mercy And Ike End Relationship by Oyinsblog(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
There appears to be trouble in paradise for BBNaija lovebirds Mercy Eke and Ike. The two have Unfollowed each other on social media platform, Instagram.

Ike and Mercy have fought severally, even while in Biggie’s house and have still made amends. Moreover the two were recently spotted shrouded in traditional attires which had people thinking they secretly got engaged.

Their action has had their fans talking, with many assuming that they have Unfollowed each other because Ike attended the birthday dinner of Tacha, whom Mercy is not on good terms with.

Some also think this may be a publicity stunt because the couple love attention.

https://justofofo.com.ng/fire-on-the-mountain-mercy-and-ike-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

Re: Fire On The Mountain? – Mercy And Ike End Relationship by Wayne4uall(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
At least my man Ike has enta d place more than 5 times grin grin grin.. He don complete his mission

2 Likes

Re: Fire On The Mountain? – Mercy And Ike End Relationship by ugotex85: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. We all know that celebrity relationship/marriage are made in China, they don't last.

(1) (Reply)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work-olosho Queen / D’banj And His Wife Preparing For Valentine's Day �❤️ / 20 Facts You Should Know About JOEBOY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.