Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam (50112 Views)

How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by AnanseK(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
ednut1:
Those giving birth to kids they can't take care of should be arrested and jailed too. As for the madam she should be jailed for 15 years : angry

Yes, your honor
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by sonnie10: 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Because of the welfare of her little innocent child and because she has never been caught in such act before;

She must be ban from anything that has to do with children. Kids birthday parties, teaching in primary and nursery schools, Sunday schools.
She must not take anybody’s child to leave with her.
She must pay for comprehensive medical examination for the child including ct and mri.
She must provide proof of personal financial responsibility for her own child
She must under go mental health evaluation in a government hospital and have a consultatant sign
She must allow welfare officers to visit her home unannounced at any time for a period of 3years
She must register and complete one month of parenting class and anger management

If there was a law requiring the use of seat belt or car seat for minors this incident would have been avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by TruckFit(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Brandstudio01:
I hope they won't tell us the little boy is a wizard in the end. Because that's the typical Nigerian house maid story

Did the news not say SHE ... undecided undecided abi I miss road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by TruckFit(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2019
sonnie10:
Because of the welfare of her little innocent child and because she has never been caught in such act before;

She mustvbe ban from anything that has to do with children. Kids birthday parties, teaching in primary and nursery schools, Sunday schools.
She must not take anybody’s child to leave with her.
She must pay for comprehensive medical examination for the child including ct and mri.
She must provide proof of personal financial responsibility for her own child
She must under metal health evaluation in a government hospital and have a consultatant sign
She must allow welfare officers to visit her home unannounced at any time for a period of 3years
She must register and complete one month of parenting class and anger management

First paragraph is cool..

see the rest wey you write eehn, only one talk dey for am THIS IS NIGERIA shocked shocked all those big grammar you wrote go clear once dey Settle The Boys
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by tycomm(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Wicked woman..
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by BENEAMATA: 12:54am On Dec 26, 2019
MY CAR WAS RIGHT BEHIND THE CAR SHE WAS DRIVING AND DO YOU ALL WANT TO KNOW WHAT I SAW THE MAID DOING WITH HER MADAM'S BARELY A YEAR OLD CHILD WHILE THE MOM WAS CONCENTRATED ON DRIVING THAT MADE ME ALERT HER ? WELL , DO YOU ? well , now that i have your attention , MRS ORTELEHI , O MAA SHE ORIIBU LAYE E NI ! i've said my bit on fbook already and i need not say much more . so you are a lover of kids ? may the true lover of kids whose day we celebrate have mercy on you ! bastard . BETTER HOPE A LENGHTY JAIL TERM SERVE AS ENOUGH RETRIBUTION FOR YOUR SIN BEFORE NEMESSIS SERVES YOUR OWN CHILD WHAT YOU DID TO THAT GIRL . na devil ! of course we believe you , IYAWO LUCIFER .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by BENEAMATA: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2019
and if you have not seen the incident on facebook , good for you , please don't !
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by BENEAMATA: 1:25am On Dec 26, 2019
GMbuharii:
Good news,thank God.
I saw that video and was like,wtf!!!!!!!!
She could've killed that child with that slam. Infact,that girl should be taken to hospital for checkup.

That woman is a monster and a liar and her kids should be taken away from her.
She should be jailed!!!!! Jailed!!!!!!
Her husband should be jailed too cos I'm sure he ain't pure.
As for that uncle,if he's found to have been involved in fowl play,walai,jail straight!!!!!!

But that woman,lick her up for ten years with hard labour for attempted murder!!!
i concur 100% and i must commend the person that caught everything on camera . this would have continued unchecked without God's intervention using him . just think of what this can escalate to , or the ripple effect .picture a brain damaged maid feeding a toddler faeces , brutalising and carrying out other sordid act on her madam's little child(ren) in her abscense ! just because one succubus in human form can't stand the sight of a human child ! back to hell you go you vile thing !

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MARTINEZ39 SEE BOBBY LASHLEY CRYING. WOW.
you believe the WWE lana-bobby lashley tale aint staged?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by BENEAMATA: 1:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Beremx:
This is unbelievable. I saw the video and I never knew it's Nkemakolam Otolehi's wife that was involved. Chai!!
I and her husband (Nkemakolam) used to be in the same faculty back then at IMSU. He's an architect.
So sad Kenny. He has even deactivated his facebook page.

Chai!!
see ? this is usually how " go marry , go marry " ends up as . and why am i visualizing many similarities between this your coursemate's wife and the mother of that eye lashes wearing queens college student ? God , i hope they are not family ! viragoes , these lot .
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by vineyardfarms: 1:41am On Dec 26, 2019
thesicilian:
Nigerian Police is only good at handling social media cases.
GOOD WORK COMMENDABLE. HOWEVER THE CP SHOULD USE SAME ZEAL TO CHECK SOME OF THE POLICE EXCESS AT THE STATION AND ON THE ROAD. EXCESS RANGING FROM ABUSE, BRIBE, MISS HANDLE OF CASE FILES, ROADBLOCKS NIGHTMARES, ILLEGAL DISCHARGE, TRUMP - UP CHARGES, IPO IPO, SARS, ETC ETC
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by MATBILL10(m): 1:48am On Dec 26, 2019
I watched the video it was indeed an eyesore thank God for the Police intervention.This should serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by justice23(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2019
You have said it all but I wonder if the authority will think this deep. They will be like we have enough evidence to prove child abuse but what about murder? That woman clearly wants to kill that girl if the girl had not ran for her life, she wanted to pick her up the second time to slam her again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by justice23(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2019
oruma19:
Pls they should be charged to court immediately for child labor, maltreatment of a minor and conspiracy to kill a minor . no waste of time
You have said it all but I wonder if the authority will think this deep. They will be like we have enough evidence to prove child abuse but what about murder? That woman clearly wants to kill that girl if the girl had not ran for her life, she wanted to pick her up the second time to slam her again
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by DerickCO(m): 2:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Witch!
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2019
tooth4tooth:
This is a case of child abuse as seen in the video. How e take concern the husband now

Bro probably knew but kept mute over it..
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by ednut1(m): 2:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Khaleell001:

You don't understand how life works,if you do you will learn to be objective.

Nobody set out to give birth to children they can't take care of.
And stop judging everybody with your own standard.

Don't forget, no condition is permanent.
ogbeni keep quiet. Someone living in faceme i slap you with 6 kids. Did not plan 6 kids abi. Nothing stops them from stopping at one or two

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by johnaruson(m): 3:43am On Dec 26, 2019
If you don't charge the woman to court, we assume police have taken bribe again.
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Afritop(m): 5:09am On Dec 26, 2019
tooth4tooth:
This is a case of child abuse as seen in the video. How e take concern the husband now
You are still asking such silly questions in this time and age. You forgot to ask why e concern the uncle too
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Obcglobal(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Thank God they latter got her, may God reward her accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by IMASTEX: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
Those giving birth to kids they can't take care of should be arrested and jailed too. As for the madam she should be jailed for 15 years : angry
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Ladycewhy(f): 5:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerians Stop taking under aged kids as maids!!! .You want a maid ,hire one and pay.

We are entering a new decade ,its time to do away with alot of things and grow as a people. Many Nigerians take a gamble on producing kids. They birth like rabbits with the hope that atleast one will be successful hence push their parental responsibility to others by giving their kids out. It is annoying. The only reason a kid should be sent to live with someone if if they are orphans.

I am glad the law caught up with them
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Injera(f): 5:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Swagahyk:
'Most' women are like that, anything that is not theirs annoys them, even the ones criticising and commenting ill of her on social media, they do the same in their various homes, then come online to pretend.
They are all the same...so much wickedness in the blood stream
Correction: mostly African women
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by KangaIye: 5:29am On Dec 26, 2019
This is a good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Injera(f): 5:29am On Dec 26, 2019
zidek:
Pretenders, shading. Crocodile tears!
Shedding
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Neddstark: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Let the husband be freed, but made to pay the child's education till secondary stage. As for the evil woman, let her be detained for 4 months so her brains can be reset.
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Ladycewhy(f): 5:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Neddstark:
Let the husband be freed, but made to pay the child's education till secondary stage. As for the evil woman, let her be detained for 4 months so her brains can be reset.
have you heard of the word "accomplice"?
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Neddstark: 5:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Ladycewhy:
have you heard of the word "accomplice"?

I said let him be made to pay for the child's education. Thats a big punishment
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Ladycewhy(f): 5:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Neddstark:

I said let him be made to pay for the child's education. Thats a big punishment
Being indifferent in the face of injustice makes you just as guilty as the perpetrator. He can not tell me he was not aware of his wife's demeanor towards the maid.
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by abbey621(m): 5:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Being indifferent in the face of injustice makes you just as guilty as the perpetrator. He can not tell me he was not aware of his wife's demeanor towards the maid.

Unless you can prove that she maltreated the maid outside of the incident witnessed on the video and in the presence of the man then I don't see how he could be charged with anything besides child labor.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Neddstark: 5:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Ladycewhy:

The injustice was not done in his front. Ever asked why she did it outside his presence? Stop jumping to conclusions. Let every human carry his sin. But as a consequence of his ignorance, let his money talk. So you wanna tell me if you marry a scammer and he gets caught, you should be jailed too?

By the way, have you forgotten that they have kids? Should their innocent kids be abandoned totally because of one stupid parent?
Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Ladycewhy(f): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2019
abbey621:

Unless you can prove that she maltreated the maid outside of the incident witnessed on the video and in the presence of the man then I don't see how he could be charged with anything besides child labor.
That is the issue with the law all over the world. The burden of proof has been the bane of justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.