Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan (70797 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's New Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by kkremedy: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
does this guy give to charity at all?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by ronyman(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Shatap poor and jealous fool!
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what this littleman would do if he had Zuckerberg's money or even Dangote's money.

I'm sure he would have killed himself by now
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Harrycrane(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Some idiots will be shouting vanity upon vanity,give to charity,money is doesn't mean eternity instead of them to pray to God bless them and lead them out of poverty to prosperity. By his grace #2020 my life will filled with envious blessings IJN.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Bluffly: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I wonder what this littleman would do if he had Zuckerberg's money or even Dangote's money.

There's a difference. Personal money vs corporate money.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by yommen: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
DRPAIT123:
And still the richest athlete TBE
Pretty boy

Highest paid, not the richest. Michael is the richest athlete of all time because he is got of investments. I hope this May Weather guy also owns businesses, or else he'll broke soon.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by maikalaf(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Black man issues.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

Better graduate, last thing I will ever do come online to come abuse person mama or papa.
then don't insult people.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by joinnow: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yohh:
I'm sure this guy is just using these purchases to acquire more money because there's no way he'll just be recruiting all brands of exotic cars for fun.
as in
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by KosherCapital(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Culin:
We won't need a car in heaven

But we go need bicycle abi Sister pls get sense make poverty no enter your brain
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by m140(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
then don't insult people.
Keep it up
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Culin(f): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
KosherCapital:

But we go need bicycle abi Sister pls get sense make poverty no enter your brain

Too many frustrated people on Nairaland sha. Can't even tell a joke when they see one. Lemme head over to Twitter where people know what's up.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Culin(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Livecamp09:

Do away with your poverty mentality

I'm pretty sure you've never used twitter. You'd have been familiar with jokes like this. Mtchew.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Princemichael93: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
VanEFCC:
Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan To Celebrate Christmas

Shared with caption ...
Education na wash.
Meanwhile someone is buying 1999 corolla and making mouth

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6fXZ4mFgpb/

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by saajus: 2:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Many people on this platform will not comprehend your words of wisdom now. But, they will understand in the future. They thought buying Rolls Royce almost every quarter can make a man happy.
HBB1:

Why did Bill Gates rent and not buy the Yatch?

He understands the value of money?

I think Mayweather and many people like him, have not found meaning to life.
All this show-off, is a cover-up for the emptiness that the last purchase didn't fill.

I now make 10 times what I made last year, and I tell you, I am not more 'satisfied' than I was before.

I see people of all races and social castes die daily and I have come to question the essence of life-- we will all die someday, with just the cloth they cover us with.

Mayweather is going to leave all this wealth for the spoilt brats he has as kids.
Those ones are going to fritter everything away-- everything!

True meaning to life is what many or most use decades finding.
We try to cover the nagging feeling with women, alcohol, sports, money, children, marriage, but non of these really satisfies it.

'Why was I born?' is a question most people can't answer!

P.S-- before the naysayers attack me thinking I am poor... I am veeeeeery far from being poor. cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 27, 2019
Culin:

I'm pretty sure you've never used twitter. You'd have been familiar with jokes like this. Mtchew.

Do away with poverty mentality in this 2019, please make a new resolution
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by hmuhammad(m): 5:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Culin:
We won't need a car in heaven
Poverty no good at all, you suddenly turned a preacher because he purchased for himself vehicle.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Culin(f): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2019
hmuhammad:
Poverty no good at all, you suddenly turned a preacher because he purchased for himself vehicle.

Lol if you used this kind of seriousness in your life Maybe you'd be a billonaire and won't even have time to be typing this trash.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by DRPAIT123(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2019
yommen:

Highest paid, not the richest. Michael is the richest athlete of all time because he is got of investments. I hope this May Weather guy also owns businesses, or else he'll broke soon.
School me mate cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by odehaj: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Still searching for the woman that will say ‘NO’ after seeing you with this grin

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Matthewdan(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2019
KUNZEH:
Money won't buy you happiness neither would poverty. May weather living in the future already

Transfer me the ones in ur account I'll buy happiness for myself
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Culin(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Livecamp09:

Do away with poverty mentality in this 2019, please make a new resolution

It's always the poor ones that come online to preach about poverty mentality. Because instead of working they think believing will suddenly make them rich. Mr billonaire mentality, please screenshot your account balance, I want to check something.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Msseh: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Congrat to him...seems he has a thing with color black.
It would have make sense, if this guy is also using his riches to also bless others.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by 0monnak0da: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
saajus:
Many people on this platform will not comprehend your words of wisdom now. But, they will understand in the future. They thought buying Rolls Royce almost every quarter can make a man happy.

There is a time and place for everything
Putting so called Words of Wisdom in the wrong place is FOOLISHNESS

If this was not online and you were at a person's house where he was celebrating these car purchases how sensible is it to be bringing these words of foolishness
Bringing that rubbish here smacks of bitterness and jealousy

Wrong time Wrong place
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by jp130(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Learn to manage football team, let me put u tru. Check my signature
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Ucee1999: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vanity upon vanity grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by rexandyke(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Yohh:
I'm sure this guy is just using these purchases to acquire more money because there's no way he'll just be recruiting all brands of exotic cars for fun.

Did you just use RECRUITING? grin grin grin grin grin grin This thing pain you I swear
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by rexandyke(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
kkremedy:
does this guy give to charity at all?

is Charity his girlfriend or relation? Why will he give to her? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by obnagodfrey(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

These guys just don't know what to do with money. They are not even near the real certified multi billionaires; who hardly show off their huge wealth. But rather think of charity foundations to help humanity in need of a fraction of their wealth. These acquisitions by Mayweather et al, is a waste of money to help the needy and humanity.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by seangy4konji: 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Which kain wahala is dis
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Culin:

It's always the poor ones that come online to preach about poverty mentality. Because instead of working they think believing will suddenly make them rich. Mr billonaire mentality, please screenshot your account balance, I want to check something.

I can feed all your filthy family.. Oponu akuse
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Culin(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Livecamp09:

I can feed all your filthy family.. Oponu akuse

Lol, with what? Catfish food abi catfish? I shouldn't even be replying you because you're obviously one of those pathetic people with suicidal tendencies who come online just to look for a distraction or people to drag down with them. But you made a mistake bringing my family into this so I'll reply you.

My family is doing so great even if you were sold, you won't be worth our dog, Simba. I'm used to frustrated people like you on the internet, hiding behind broken phone screens, and hungry stomach to vent your anger on strangers. I'm not the cause of your frustration boy, and you better take it easy before you hang yourself. Now run along sucker.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Culin:

Lol, with what? Catfish food abi catfish? I shouldn't even be replying you because you're obviously one of those pathetic people with suicidal tendencies who come online just to look for a distraction or people to drag down with them. But you made a mistake bringing my family into this so I'll reply you.

My family is doing so great even if you were sold, you won't be worth our dog, Simba. I'm used to frustrated people like you on the internet, hiding behind broken phone screens, and hungry stomach to vent your anger on strangers. I'm not the cause of your frustration boy, and you better take it easy before you hang yourself. Now run along sucker.

Go and hug transformer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.