Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? (776 Views)

Setup A Verified Nigerian Paypal Account For Free Without Vpn / How To Create A Nigerian Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive / Breaking News {now You Can Open A Full Functional Nigerian Paypal Account} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? by Onoroyiza(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello guys. I'm sorry to disturb you but I have a request or should I say a deal to make with anybody who is a Nigerian and have an active paypal account.

To cut the story short, I need anybody who have an active Paypal account that can RECEIVE and SEND money from and to foreign countries.

Please don't contact me if yours can't RECEIVE AND SEND payments and of coarse I will settle the person very amicably.

Contact me via WhatsApp

Thank you for stopping by.
Re: Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? by Onoroyiza(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thank You For Showing Interest.
I have seen someone
Re: Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? by MrAlert(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Imagine 50 people asking you about your offer everyday, and you didn't pay for adverts! Let me show you how. Tap the link in my signature below.
Re: Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? by Onoroyiza(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrAlert:
Imagine 50 people asking you about your offer everyday, and you didn't pay for adverts! Let me show you how. Tap the link in my signature below.

Hope it doesn't involve removing money from my pocket
Re: Do You Have An Active Nigerian Paypal Account? by MrAlert(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Onoroyiza:

Hope it doesn't involve removing money from my pocket
It does. If you don't want to remove money, perhaps you can do the research yourself, and test your findings until you find what works. That way, you will keep the peanuts you would have paid for this.

(1) (Reply)

Partners And Investors Needed ASAP / Take Advantage Of Our LOAN Products. / Trapped In A 9-5 Job Until Upwork Came To My Aid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.