Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

#bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage (679 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Khafi And Gedoni Finally Have S#x While Tuoyo And Di / Bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Caught Having Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by MrWriter(m): 1:41am On Dec 26, 2019
The two ex-bbnaija celebrity put hallelujah praises in the mouths of all their fans and loved ones when Gedoni Ekpata proposes to Khafi and most especially when she responded with a "yes!", CmaTrends reports.

According to Khafi, she calls it the best Christmas gift so far, as she captions it thus:

"Oh, and I got the best Christmas gift ever �❤️� #MrsEkpataLoading"

Source: https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/12/26/bbnaija-i-said-yes-khafi-and-gedoni-get-set-for-marriage/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by Kingpee2(m): 3:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Big brother matter just dey matchmake people together ,maybe next na Tacha and SEYi ...
Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by Bellgal: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations dear........
Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by tyson99(m): 3:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Why be say na people wey Bleep pass for BBN dry marry cheesy
Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by greatme2good(f): 3:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by daddytime(m): 4:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Khafi the radio without antenna and very intelligent chatter box.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by RoyalBlu(f): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: #bbnaija: "I Said Yes", Khafi And Gedoni Get Set For Marriage by Ijaycool(f): 5:27am On Dec 26, 2019
I fear oh

(1) (Reply)

“I Do Music For My Blind Mom And My Loyal Fans” – Lyta / Paul Pogba Spotted Dancing To Mayorkun's Geng / Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal S** With Him (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.