Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Are You Interested In Becoming A Cyber Security Expert? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Are You Interested In Becoming A Cyber Security Expert? (706 Views)

Are You Interested In Earning N10k Daily With These 10 Businesses With No Capita / Most Dangerous Cyber Security Threats Of 2023 / UK Used Laptops @msi Pulse, Asus Tuf, Cyber Power, HP, And Dell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Becoming A Cyber Security Expert? by Oluwatobiloba99(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2019
Greyhat cyber solutions is the first crowd sourced cyber security company that uses machine learning algorithms in solving cyber related problems across the African cyber space.
GHCS seeks to enlighten individuals about the concept of cyber security in order to bridge the digital gap in the African landscape.
The training is an introduction to cyber security and how cyber criminals crave for your data or information on the internet.
With growing complexity of systems and networks, the need to secure user data as well as deploy secure systems has become important leading to the growth of cybersecurity field.

TECHAC in collaboration with Greyhat Cyber solutions
present a one day webinar..

*Tagged* Cybersecurity: An introduction.

*What you will learn*
**What cybersecurity*
**Different areas of application of cybersecurity*
**How to start your cybersecurity Journey*

*Giveaway* *Automatic entry for a free cybersecurity online course*

*Date* 29th December 2019
*Time* 7:30pm
*Venue* Whatsapp group.

*Link* https:///LmTmhJk9py11KibSUtPhnK
Or Add 08142875487{whatsap only}

©TECHAC '19

Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Cyber Security Expert? by dynamic010(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Add me 08102819005
Re: Are You Interested In Becoming A Cyber Security Expert? by BOLA625(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Interested. Add me +2348032259571.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Swap My Iphone XS Max 256GB For Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ / Chip Unlock Iphone 11 / New Iphone 11 Pro Max And Xr Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.