Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Youtuber Phrankleen's Response To The Christ Embassy Fraud Case. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youtuber Phrankleen's Response To The Christ Embassy Fraud Case. (568 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youtuber Phrankleen's Response To The Christ Embassy Fraud Case. by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Good morning.

Came across this video, and I think I should share it for all to watch.

My comment on this video is simple. If you claim to be a Chirstian, and you commit sin, then God will allow Satan and his boys to come and harrass you well well.

If the Nigerian church does not clean house, we stand the risk of losing members and we also stand the risk of God not hearing us. Again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HavHXaXdUTk&t=932s

P.S I'm not Phrankleen, just one of his subscribers. (I need to start a youtube channel though!money! grin)

(1) (Reply)

How much help is enough Explained by Paul (Giving Excessively?) / See How God Sent His Light To Rest Upon Pastor Makinde (photos) / Facebook User Replies Pastor Oyedepo Over Claim That Buhari Govt, Most Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.