Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Help: I Want Someone That Could Give Me Chance To Learn How To Drive Truck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: I Want Someone That Could Give Me Chance To Learn How To Drive Truck (569 Views)

Sleeping With My Step-mum Seems To Be My Only Chance For Survival / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Please I Want Someone To Transfer $3 To Lr Acc U1169902 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Want Someone That Could Give Me Chance To Learn How To Drive Truck by kenoyad: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2010
I am currently staying at home now and i have big interest in logistics and transport business. I really need to be doing something because at the moment I am out of money and i think i need to get something doing so, I decided to learn how to drive truck so that i could be an expert in this field.
I want someone that have truck(s) or that manage truck to kindly link me up and help me. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Any Ice Block Making Machine Repairer In Lagos(drop Your Number) / I Need Partners / Water Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.