Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Are You A Freelancer? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You A Freelancer? (1133 Views)

9ja Freelancer TV , Get My Free Paypal Course / Invest In Knowledge That Will Double Your Earnings As A Freelancer / Get Affordable Data To Browse As A Freelancer Today(2k For 10G). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Freelancing is a highly lucrative source of income. It gives you freedom to work from.your home and anywhere you wish, as long as you have your phone and/or laptop and access to the internet.

Unfortunately, many jump into the wagon of freelancing without the necessary knowledge or tools.

As a freelancer, you have two options. Either you work on a market platform like Fiverr and upwork or you search and lock clients by yourself. If you're a beginner you should go with the former. The later is good for experienced freelancers who have gained enough reputation to convince high paying clients.

Irrespective of whatever platform you choose, it's necessary for you to own a website where you showcase your skills, past jobs and client testimonials.

A common mistake of many new freelancers is that they (want to) wait till they "blow" before building their portfolio. Lemme tell you a secret, the best portfolio is the one you build over time. In fact, by the time you blow and you want to start compiling your past works or seeking testimonials some of your past jobs might have been lost and some of your clients might be unreachable again for many reasons.

So start building your portfolio now!

How do you build a portfolio?

I have the perfect WordPress theme to help you design the portfolio website of your dream; Sensible Pro

Check my signature for my number to request demos of previous sites I've designed for freelancers with the theme.

Although the theme is worth 10k, I'm giving it out not for 7k. Not for 5k. But for just 3k.

Reach me on WhatsApp to get the theme.

I know that you might not be a WordPress literate or you are too busy to spend time on designing your site. I'm willing to help you setup your site from scratch for a token. Not for 20k. Not for 15k. Not for 10k but for just 7k.

Please note that this price slash is only available if you'll be using sensible pro on your site. Otherwise, my service start from 15k.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2019
What are you waiting for. Hit me on WhatsApp and let's get started.

See my signature for contact info.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Other than Sensible Pro, there are still many other themes available for sale.

Discounts available for professional developers.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dozens of premium WordPress themes up for grabs.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by MrAlert(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Imagine 50 people asking you about your offer everyday, and you didn't pay for adverts! Let me show you how. Tap the link in my signature below.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by 9jayes: 6:29am On Dec 28, 2019
Bring your fiverr and upwork funds of any amount from $1 to $2k

Re: Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 3:35am On Dec 29, 2019
beardedboy:
Dozens of premium WordPress themes up for grabs.

Still available
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by Mendowed: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Got samples of portfolio website you've created in the past?
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mendowed:
Got samples of portfolio website you've created in the past?

Yes. You may message me on Whatsapp to get the link.
Re: Are You A Freelancer? by beardedboy(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

Your Dream Part-time Job In 2021... DON'T MISS OUT / Betting Has Helped Me / 10 Best Insurance Brokers In Nigeria (plus Their Contacts And Websites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.