Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Should You Buy A Tablet Or Pc? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Should You Buy A Tablet Or Pc? (520 Views)

Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) / Should I Buy A Tablet Or An E-reader / Tablet Or Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Buy A Tablet Or Pc? by NJB(m): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2010
Are you wondering what the fuss is about? Confused on what to do? To buy one or not to?
Well, unless you are a millionaire, you should be concerned. All this publicity and adverts hitting us everywhere we turn - is there really something to it?

I am talking about the new computers that look like overblown touchscreen smartphones. I'm not going to analyse the content or how they operate but simply to clear some air about how to proceed with these things.

When it comes to gadgets, the average gadget freak wants to lay his hand on everything that is released into the market. First it was Apple who have made tons and tons and tons and tons of money from their new flagship product, the iPad. Some say they ave sold over 7 million units of the must-have toy.

This has prompted a response from competitors the world over. From China to Korea to Japan and who knows where else. Now everyone wants to make a tablet. Toshiba, Acer, RIM, Microsoft,

Continue here, http://technewspace..com/2010/11/tablet-or-pc.html

(1) (Reply)

Ebooks That Can Set You Free In Many Ways / Post Your Certification Worries Here / Where,when,and How Must The Change Start?lets Start Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.