Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,679 members, 7,844,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Khafi Told Me She Felt She Had Found Something That Was Beyond A Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Told Me She Felt She Had Found Something That Was Beyond A Reality Show (513 Views)

Erica Tells Kiddwaya How She Felt When He Touched Her Private Part / "How I Felt After Kissing Cee-C" – Tobi / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khafi Told Me She Felt She Had Found Something That Was Beyond A Reality Show by VanPOLICE: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Khafi told me she felt she had found something that was beyond a reality show - Actress Lala Akindoju

Shared with Caption ...

I remember my first conversation with Khafi when she came out of the Big Brother house...I celebrated everything she did in the house, but I was like ‘why did you follow man’? ‘He was a distraction’!!! She smiled and told me I was wrong, told me she felt she had found something that was beyond a reality show...she then said I should speak with him and assess him on my own. .
The first thing Gedoni told me was how much he loved Khafi and wanted to make her happy forever. Despite my many questions, he remained graceful....The rest they say is history! I know you both genuinely love each other, so I pray that your love would keep growing stronger and stronger. .
Congratulations to you both.
Love you both. ♥️♥️♥️
#Khadoni
@gedoni
@acupofkhafi

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hSVm-Dc27/

Re: Khafi Told Me She Felt She Had Found Something That Was Beyond A Reality Show by ugotex85: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Yes. She surely found something worth more than reality show right under Bbnaija duvet. Congrats girl.
Re: Khafi Told Me She Felt She Had Found Something That Was Beyond A Reality Show by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Who are these people making news gan?

Well, I don't blame them. I blame the system that allowed that rubbish show to air and allow these people to get famous by means of that platform. angry

If it were to be in societies influenced by Imes, that rubbish show would not even have aired in the first place let alone allowing people like this become celebrities...

Imes, we await your coming. grin bring along with you the end of the days like these when unworthy people you can't really benefit something tangible from become celebrities...

And bring with you new days when the story will change and we'll start having worthy people as celebrities

Imes, we await your cominggrin

(1) (Reply)

#kizzdaniellive : Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Falz, Big Thrills All Perform / Wow! Veteran Actress, Stephanie Linus Shaves Her Hair Off, Shows Off New Look / Davido Sets New Record | Burna Boy & Koffee Link Up | Tiwa Savage Joins Marlians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.