Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

All You Need To Know About Miss Africulture - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / All You Need To Know About Miss Africulture (552 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Miss Africulture by 360vibez(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2019
What is Miss Africulture all about?

Answer: Miss Africulture International is a unique pageantry set to celebrate and appreciate Africa's cultural belief in diversity... Contestants will be representing cultures from different African countries. This will definitely promote cultural heritage, Tourism and Pan Africanism.

I am not tall can i contest?

Answer: The requirements for this pageant are:
Contestants must be female
Contestants must be an African
Contestants must be between age 16-30.

Has this pageant been done before?

Answer: This is the maiden edition but the organizers have done lot of innovative project in the past.

How do i register?

Answer: You can pick up your form at designated centres or through our accredited sales reps across the country.
Registration will be successful only when the sum of #5,000 is paid into the company official account (Acct No:2127671255, Acct Name: Bee Media Solution, Bank Name: UBA) then evidence of payment will be sent to our customer care line via 08020918369 or 08137502550
Note: Do not pay directly to any agent or pickup point, payment is done directly to the company's account.
For more enquiries, contact the above numbers.

Where will the pageant take place?

Answer: The pageant will take place in the beautiful and peaceful city of Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.
It is open to all

I am not in Kwara/I've never been there before. How do i get auditioned?

Answer: Audition will be in two phases...
Online Audition (for those outside Kwara)
Physical Audition for those residing in Kwara.

Audition dates will be communicated to the registered contestants

Are we going to be camped, for how many days, and where?

Answer: Definitely camping comes before the grand finale, Contestants will be camped in one of the finest hotels in Ilorin. Camping dates and duration will be communicated on the audition days to the contestants.

What are we contesting for(Prizes)?

Answer: Winner goes home with
A brand new Saloon Car and Cash+Endorsement deal worthy 1million naira.

First Runner up goes home with
Cash+Endorsement deal worth 1million naira

Second Runner up goes home with
Cash+Endorsement deal worth 500,000 naira.

Consolation prizes for first Ten contestants.

Prizes will be won by active contestants in camp while playing games.

Can i know the pickup centres in Kwara State?.

Answer:
All Item7 outlet.
All biotom Signature outlet.
Reo cakes, kwara palms mall.
Bukatee.
Chupet Cosmetics Stores, Taiwo
Sorlat Fashion House, Adewole.
UBA bank, Unilorin Branch.

Wow ....this is a big pageant, I'll need to buy or rent Gowns right?

Answer: Contestants need not buy or rent gowns for the pageant, they will be provided by our sponsoring fashion designers. But Contestants must bring other costumes to be used. Details of that will be communicated ahead

For more information,
Email: Missafricultureinternational@gmail.com
IG: Miss Africulture International
FB: Miss Africulture International

Audition dates will be communicated to the registered contestants
https://360vibez.com.ng/all-you-need-to-know-about-miss-africulture/

(1) (Reply)

Global Leadership Training / EASTER Funtime In Omu Resort / Free Photo Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.