Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!buy Or Clear Your Shipped Vehichles From Lagos Or Cotono - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!buy Or Clear Your Shipped Vehichles From Lagos Or Cotono (482 Views)

Hurry! Buy This Affordable On Point Black 2004 Mercedes E320 Today! / Hurry!! Buy This White Exquisite 2004 Mazda MVP Today for 1,250,000 (SOLD) / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!buy Or Clear Your Shipped Vehichles From Lagos Or Cotono by hwale: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
HURRY! HURRY!! HURRY!!!BUY OR CLEAR YOUR SHIPPED VEHICHLES FROM LAGOS OR COTONOU POINT OF ENTRY CARS ARE NOW AT
CHEAP RATE AT COTONOU,COME BUYERS AND GET YOURS,NICE CLEAN FACTORY FITTED,LOW MILEAGE AND WELL SOUND ENGINE
Make your enquiries and I will provide answers to your questions and make full explanation asap, we fix an

appointment during the week to visit Cotonou where we will ge the opportunity to settle for the car that soothes

your taste.

The ride gets to Lagos two days after complete payment.I deliver cars nation wide.You can count on me in

getting you a sharp and neat ride @ d best of prices with a low mileage.

_BELOW IS A BRIEF EXPLANATION_

On the first day of our visit to Cotonou, all you need do is to come up with about 25k, 5k will serve as

transportation to and fro to cotonou while the 20k will be for deposit when we get the car we want to settle for.

After several inspection comparing the different cars, the deposit is made for the car we want to settle for, we

get to the bank to get the full payment and the car gets to Lagos two daysafter complete payment.I offer a nation

wide delivery of cars.

Thank you

It will be nice doing business with you.

Call me on08098092696

OR email: waleolasunkanmi@yahoo.ca

HAMEED.

(1) (Reply)

Get Clean Tokunbo Golf 3&4 @ Cheaper Rate Direct From Cotonou: / Ch Mack Cooling Truck 4sale / Buy Your Cars Directly From America-08029091965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.