Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why You Should Cleanup Your Art- Ife Ajagbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Should Cleanup Your Art- Ife Ajagbe (467 Views)

Throwback: When Ruggedman & Ife Ajagbe Predict Coronavirus. / Between Omotola & Genevieve Vs Ife Ajagbe & Tomisin Ojo / Punch Newspaper Celebrates Radio Sweetheart, Ife Ajagbe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Cleanup Your Art- Ife Ajagbe by black9: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
At this stage in my career, if I don’t get a clean version of your biggest artiste’s song, I am simply not playing it. I don’t need to prove to anyone that I have interviewed Asa, Yemi Alade, Olamide, Banky W, Bez, Darey, Fireboy or the ice-cool you. Now, I need to calm down and tell you the real reason no one seems to be paying attention to your music in the traditional media (Radio and television).

The Nigerian Broadcasting Commission, NBC is the watchdog of the watchdogs (Journalists and Broadcasters) and it demands that the airwaves stay clean with appropriate penalty for erring persons. Section 3.6.1 of the Nigerian Broadcasting Code says, ‘Obscene, indecent, vulgar language, lewd and profane expression, presentation or representation is NOT ALLOWED.’

Read full gist and make sure to drop your comments here

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/90a54109dfbf31cd1d360d01d6afe11d

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bbnaija's Mike Edwards And Wife Honeymoon In Mauritius / Peruzzi Exposes Ex Managers Shocking Secrets To Shut Him Up(video) / (song) Zlatan Ibile - Unripe Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.