Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Invest When You Do Not Know What Business To Invest In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Invest When You Do Not Know What Business To Invest In (180 Views)

Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / #20 Fact You Probably Might Not Know About / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest When You Do Not Know What Business To Invest In by jukekeocha: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
"I have N100,000 and I am looking for a business to invest into and never go broke again." My advice? Don't try it.

If you have money and don't know what to do with it, you most likely will blow it through trial and error, even if someone teaches you. What to do?

Invest in

Continue Reading

Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

How I Regained Confidence To Write ICAN Exams / 2020 Wake Up Call To Anyone Who Desires Financial Independence / Top Up Your Ond To Bsc! Convert Your Hnd To Bsc! Msc; Phd Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.