Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,509 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Tutorial: Create Your Iwp Server Yourself - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tutorial: Create Your Iwp Server Yourself (2529 Views)

Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank / Create Your Own Free Browsing/Internet Cheat/Tweak ;D / Tutorial: How To Create Your Own Free Iwp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: Create Your Iwp Server Yourself by SpikesC1: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
Note: This is for creating free servers, i can't guarantee you that it will not be blocked infact, i'll guarantee you that it will be blocked.
Secondly; the servers you will be creating are going to be for version 1 and 2.

What you need: you will need the IWP package that contains the php scripts.
In my own, which is version 1 downloaded directly from the developers website, it is located at
indiawebproxy =>PHP(server module) => tutorial.php

normally there would be 3 files there,
tutorial.php
php.ini
testmyserver.php

during upload,you would upload tutorial.php and you can even rename it so that instead of example.com/tutorial.php you would have example.com/spikes.php

before we normally upload the 3 files but since the illegal IWP has become popular, free web hosts now tracks the php.ini file. if they ever find it, your account will be immediately deactivated.

Now we need free hosting websites, here are a few;

for German IPs:

mobi.ps
(i can't remember the others cos is been long)

note:they dont accept @yahoo.com emails, only @gmail.com and others like @yahoo.ca

1. create an account with them and verify with your email address.
2. create a project (which is a domain name).
3. copy out your ftp details ( you will see it when you click on a project to view it's details)

USA IPs:

freewebhostingarea.com
x10hosting.com
orangeserve.com
000webhost.com

note:for these sites, you will have to chose a domain name during sign up
so all you need is to copy out your ftp details immediately. but with 000webhost.com, you can also create projects,though they don't call it projects there.

now we have finished creating our domain names and hosting servers,what we need now to do is to upload our php scripts.

1.go to ftplive.com
2. sign in with your ftp details.
3. go to your root folder being www by clicking the www folder.
4. upload your tutorial.php file or your renamed one.

THAT IS IT, YOUR SERVER IS NOW example.com/tutorial.php or example.orgfree.com/tutorial.php

Now for all those paid servers,this is how it is done.
Either the person hosted it on his own website that he created with good hosting companies like godaddy.com and others or
He hacked someones website and installed the scripts there without that person's knowlegde or
He paid for x10hosting.com premium host, or hostgator.com premium hosting WITH A CREDIT CARD.
Thats why it is not FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

secondly, freewebhostingarea.com is a good place cos there scripts last longer,even up to a month but that is on one condition,which is

there is a new php script which doesn't contain arunava's comments which we think is what the bots are tracking to deactivate your accounts. I am not with it now cos i don't need it but i might write a tutorial on how to create it later.

another thing, IWP version 1 and 2 are not on arunava's website anymore so it is real hard to get these days. sooooo, if you have yours,never delete it.

another issue, for those that told you that version 3 doesn't use php servers any more, that is a lie. it is just that they can't create the servers themselves. Arunava saw that IWP is a big business in Nigeria,so he created another version which works with another php script,that is why your version 1 and 2 servers can't work on version 3. you will have to go to there website,register and pay for a subscription. It is not known what script he uses,at least to my knowlegde, so no one can create it except him. this is because php is a server side language,which means you can't view the source code from a client side( forget this jargon if you don't know what it means).

In conclusion, if you need a private server, PAY for it.
if not, create your own every 2 to 3 hrs.

you can contact me for prvate servers on dedicated hosting,unlimited bandwidth and 1 month guarantee (which means mine is for life) through 08035553259 or chinonodld@yahoo.com

Thanks,hope this helps
pls,others can list other free hosting sites

you guys can have these free servers(not created by me though)

http://iwponmblnet.tk/mattw350.php

http://shollyxl.orangeserve.com/shollyxl.php

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack Easy Cafe Server Timer / 6910p HP Laptops... Available / Hp 530 Upgrade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.