Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank (1616 Views)

New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / Haweel 11000mah Power Bank With High Speed 2.1a Port & 1a Port (#5000) / Unlock All Dell Laptops With This Easy Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by femdevcon(f): 5:05am On Mar 22, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5FvzU1bkOJc/VUM1x9e_IFI/AAAAAAAAB5g/2UuBzwMz9wU/s1600/inverter.jpg[/img]

THIS TUTORIAL IS ABOUT HOW U CAN CHARGE ALL OF YOUR CELL PHONES WITH NORMAL AA BATTERIES.

Step 1.
THING YOU'll NEED:-
1)a charger plug,
2)resistor 2
3)cell phone
4) 4 AA batteries AA.
5) wire

Step 2.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 BATTERIES TOGETHER SUCH AS POSITIVA OF ONE CELL CONNECT WITH NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF OTHER BATTERY.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 AA BATTERIES LIKE THIS ONLY. I USED A BATTERY HOLDER WHICH I EXTRACTED FROM MY OLD TOY CAR. I PUTTED ALL THE BATTERIES IN IT.

Step 3.
CONNECT A WIRE IN POSITIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AND A WIRE IN NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AFTER U ALL JOIN IT. i.e. in photograph.

Step 4.
NOW CONNECT RESISTOR 2 IN POSITIVE WIRE.

Step 5.
NOW CONNECT THE POSITIVE WIRE WITH RESISTOR TO ANY WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG AND OTHER WIRE TO OTHER WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG.

Step 6.
NOW JUST CONNECT THE CHARGER PLUG TO YOUR CELL PHONE AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

Note! You are truly doing this at your risk. Apply the knowledge of physics carefully and you will make it.

Note! You are truly doing this at your risk. Apply the knowledge of physics carefully and you will make it.

Source: http://femdevcon..com/2015/05/easy-method-to-create-your-own-power.html?m=1
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by R0ckefeller: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2016
you know not everybody is a physicist
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by xreal: 5:51am On Mar 22, 2016
femdevcon:
Step 2.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 BATTERIES TOGETHER SUCH AS POSITIVA OF ONE CELL CONNECT WITH NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF OTHER BATTERY.
CONNECT ALL THE 4 AA BATTERIES LIKE THIS ONLY. I USED A BATTERY HOLDER WHICH I EXTRACTED FROM MY OLD TOY CAR. I PUTTED ALL THE BATTERIES IN IT.

Ok, let me find a toy to PUTTED the batteries too.

I no fit risk am abeg.
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by Adonis3: 5:56am On Mar 22, 2016
and what would the capacity be?

Using four batteries as illustrated in your pic

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by femdevcon(f): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2016
Adonis3:
and what would the capacity be?

Using four batteries as illustrated in your pic

#Adonis3HasSopken
The same capacity with medium tiger battery
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by Adonis3: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2016
femdevcon:
The same capacity with medium tiger battery

alright
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by alatbaba1(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2016
femdevcon:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-5FvzU1bkOJc/VUM1x9e_IFI/AAAAAAAAB5g/2UuBzwMz9wU/s1600/inverter.jpg[/img]

THIS TUTORIAL IS ABOUT HOW U CAN CHARGE ALL OF YOUR CELL PHONES WITH NORMAL AA BATTERIES.

Step 1.
THING YOU'll NEED:-
1)a charger plug,
2)resistor 2
3)cell phone
4) 4 AA batteries AA.
5) wire

Step 2.

Step 3.
CONNECT A WIRE IN POSITIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AND A WIRE IN NEGATIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES AFTER U ALL JOIN IT. i.e. in photograph.

Step 4.
NOW CONNECT RESISTOR 2 IN POSITIVE WIRE.

Step 5.
NOW CONNECT THE POSITIVE WIRE WITH RESISTOR TO ANY WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG AND OTHER WIRE TO OTHER WIRE OF CHARGER PLUG.

Step 6.
NOW JUST CONNECT THE CHARGER PLUG TO YOUR CELL PHONE AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

Source: http://femdevcon..com/2015/05/easy-method-to-create-your-own-power.html?m=1

Oboi ur own physics nah from space u learn am from.

1. Hw many ohms resistor?
2. The resistors r connected in series or parallel.
3. The capacity of the battery? Sure it nt gonna b same with AA battery cos u r connecting them in series nt parallel.

Tho I hv seen sumtin like dis before. Jst explain more on the construction
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by Donald3d(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2016
alatbaba1:

Oboi ur own physics nah from space u learn am from.

1. Hw many ohms resistor?
2. The resistors r connected in series or parallel.
3. The capacity of the battery? Sure it nt gonna b same with AA battery cos u r connecting them in series nt parallel.

Tho I hv seen sumtin like dis before. Jst explain more on the construction

I wanted to ask the same question oo grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Easy Method To Create Your Own Power Bank by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Donald3d:
I wanted to ask the same question oo grin grin shocked shocked shocked
even me @femdevcon

How many ohms.

And give some estimated measurement dat won't damage my phone.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Laptop With Price Range Below #24,000 / A Question On Usb Modem Sim / Dont,i Repeat Dont Buy Mobitel 4g: Na Scam: Kip Usin Ur Current Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.