Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! (762 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
My Anty won't collect anything from me for Christmas until I show her a woman I want to marry .. please any Lady who can just go home with me even if we don't feel anything for each other? All my female friends refuse to help me out.. I am ready to settle down oooo but only with a working class lady 26---36,she must also have the fear of God and will never maltreat someone else child..08030719957. Any God fearing lady, I won't take you for granted.
Re: Help! by donbachi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
u go like my mother?
Re: Help! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
donbachi:
u go like my mother?
my mum is late, but my Anty I love her but she is driving me nut... I want to settle down and be done with it but with a right person.
Re: Help! by czarina(f): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Benvi:
my mum is late, but my Anty I love her but she is driving me nut... I want to settle down and be done with it but with a right person.
This your desperation. I just hope it doesn't land you in regrets.

Good luck sha

3 Likes

Re: Help! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
This your desperation. I just hope it doesn't land you in regrets.

Good luck sha
. Can you read? Or are you just toxic for nothing? Get your sorry ass out of my post
Re: Help! by czarina(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Benvi:
. Can you read? Or are you just toxic for nothing? Get your sorry ass out of my post
No vex.

My "sorry ass" was already out of your thread.

9 Likes

Re: Help! by uboma(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Benvi:

Czarina, in other words, only wants you to be careful and not jump into marriage because of pressure from your Aunty.

1 Like

Re: Help! by czarina(f): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2019
uboma:

Czarina, in other words, only wants you to be careful and not jump into marriage because of pressure from your Aunty.

Don't mind him. I'd have written it in Spanish instead.

Let me get my "sorry ass" out of the thread before he comes for me again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! by uboma(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
Don't mind him. I'd have written it in Spanish instead.

Let me get my "sorry ass" out of the thread before he comes for me again. grin grin

Lol.

I am sure he meant no harm but probably he failed to code the gist from your comments.

How are you doing by the way?
Re: Help! by czarina(f): 12:49am On Dec 27, 2019
uboma:

Lol.

I am sure he meant no harm but probably he failed to code the gist from your comments.

How are you doing by the way?
Yeah right....!

I'm good, thanks for asking. Trust you're doing well too?!

1 Like

Re: Help! by uboma(m): 12:53am On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
Yeah right....!

I'm good, thanks for asking. Trust you're doing well too?!

You are welcome. I am doing good, thank you.

What plans do you have for the new year? Will you be in Jos or you plan on traveling?
Re: Help! by czarina(f): 12:57am On Dec 27, 2019
uboma:

You are welcome. I am doing good, thank you.

What plans do you have for the new year? Will you be in Jos or you plan on traveling?
Not sure I'll be traveling. But then, I said the same thing last year and ended up leaving hours before D-day. cheesy
Re: Help! by uboma(m): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
Not sure I'll be traveling. But then, I said the same thing last year and ended up leaving hours before D-day. cheesy

I get the last minute decision thingy.

Can I contact you outside the forum?
Re: Help! by czarina(f): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2019
uboma:

I get the last minute decision thingy.

Can I contact you outside the forum?
Sure. We can talk outside the forum.
Re: Help! by uboma(m): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2019
czarina:
Sure. We can talk outside the forum.

Noted, thank you

1 Like

Re: Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2019
Benvi:
My Anty won't collect anything from me for Christmas until I show her a woman I want to marry .. please any Lady who can just go home with me even if we don't feel anything for each other? All my female friends refuse to help me out.. I am ready to settle down oooo but only with a working class lady 26---36,she must also have the fear of God and will never maltreat someone else child..08030719957. Any God fearing lady, I won't take you for granted.

simple

tell her that you cant find one suitable and she must do the honours to find you one

3 Likes

Re: Help! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

simple

tell her that you cant find one suitable and she must do the honours to find you one
. Hell no I wouldn't want to
Re: Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
Benvi:
. Hell no I wouldn't want to

you missing the point, that way she will accept your present

it is that your worry is her not accepting your present
Re: Help! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

you missing the point, that way she will accept your present

it is that your worry is her not accepting your present
. Oh you mean I can actually use that to buy time right?
Re: Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Benvi:
. Oh you mean I can actually use that to buy time right?

is it your main problem is her your accepting your xmas present
Re: Help! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=ZIMDRILL post=85270182]

is it your main problem is her your accepting your xmas present [/quote..no Maggi till I bring a girl home and secondly I need someone in my life
Re: Help! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:47am On Dec 28, 2019
Bruh u not sounding like a man! Plz GO and find OLOSHO!

Benvi:
Re: Help! by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2019
9JAFULLBREED:
Bruh u not sounding like a man! Plz GO and find OLOSHO!

. You wants to superimpose your opinion on me right? Get help please
Re: Help! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Go help yourself!

Benvi:
. You wants to superimpose your opinion on me right? Get help please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2008 Toyota Camry Available For Sale / Am Confused, Can I Still Make It In Life? / #3,000 Is Hindering Me From Landing A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.