Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? (381 Views)

How To Start A Fabrics Business In Nigeria With Very Small Amount / Hair Business In Nigeria: A Booming Industry / Sex Robot That Can Cook And Keep The Room Tidy Will Be Available Next Year (2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by LIAONCEN(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tell Naijaceo How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business?

Most entrepreneurs in Nigeria keep complaining that money(capital) is there biggest problem

Like an old saying goes ''another man's poison is another man's food''...

That is to say that as most people are busy complaining about lack of business capital others are also busy raising capital for their various businesses.

Did you know that in Q1 2019, A total of $17.6 million was raised by Nigerian startups — just over a million dollars higher than in Q1 2018 (according to techpoint.africa)...

Do these startups have two heads? No!
Some of these various business are not even better off your own

The key difference might only be
1. connection
2. Having an investment ready business plan.

Now you need not to worry about the investment ready business plan cause i have got you covered.

I will be holding a class in January that will teach you how to come-up with an investment ready business plan if you ever want to raise investment for your business Guess what the class is Totally free!!! No strings attached

click here to sign up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6iv_Bu-p08rrhWq4vcJm4bNHPrL2TwHRrnV4yKVCHwoIYuw/viewform?usp=sf_link

I have only limited the seats to a few people though

Merry Christmas!

Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
I want to build minimum of two maximum capacity gyms in every local govt. Massive project craving massive moni
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by LIAONCEN(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
I want to build minimum of two maximum capacity gyms in every local govt. Massive project craving massive moni

every local government where? Nigeria or your own state?
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
LIAONCEN:

every local government where? Nigeria or your own state?
the major states first then the rest later just like colds tone and fuel stations
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by Wisdom555(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am from Zaki Biam, Benue State. I would like to go into yam processing into Poundo Yam Flour (white Amala). We have yams in abundance all year round- The biggest yam market in West Africa is here. Three million naira for machinery and raw materials and other running expenses will do.
Re: How Much Money You Need Next Year For Your Business In 2020? by LIAONCEN(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Do you have a business plan for this business? No

Then Signup for Investment reasdy business plan class here =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZauE8LWJsPk

Wisdom555:
I am from Zaki Biam, Benue State. I would like to go into yam processing into Poundo Yam Flour (white Amala). We have yams in abundance all year round- The biggest yam market in West Africa is here. Three million naira for machinery and raw materials and other running expenses will do.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did On My Shoes / Are U Into Fashion?do You Sell Anything Or You Have An Handwork? Come In (pics) / Alipearl Hair Best Wig 6 Months Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.