Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

10 Interesting Fact About Facebook You Probably Didn't Know About - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Interesting Fact About Facebook You Probably Didn't Know About (796 Views)

Funniest Tweets About Facebook, Instagram And WhatsApp Since They Are Down (Pix) / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / What Do You Think About Facebook Integrating Whatsapp Into The Facebook App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Fact About Facebook You Probably Didn't Know About by Fancymam: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
1. You can’t block mark zuckerburg on facebook,it’s totally impossible.

2. The first person ever to join Facebook was Al PACINO.

3. According to a survey carried out in 2009 36% of people only check Facebook after sex.

4. The reason why the logo pf Facebook is blue,and the background is because the founder mark zuckerburg is colour blind.

5. In the year 2006 a man named chris putnam hacked Facebook which got him hired by Facebook to work for them.

Continue reading.........

http://www.fancymam.com/10-interesting-fact-about-facebook-you-probably-didnt-know-about/

Re: 10 Interesting Fact About Facebook You Probably Didn't Know About by Tocheagle(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
ok, Thank God i closed my FB account
Re: 10 Interesting Fact About Facebook You Probably Didn't Know About by sunshineV(f): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
u mean mark sees in black and white?

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Should I Buy , Advice Me / Ulefone Armor X6 Rugged Phone Survives 98°C Hot Water And -20°C Fridge Tests / Tecno Mobile Is Giving Away N1.5M To One Lucky Couple This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.